1.5" Corner Bead : Square (32x32mm 2.4 M.) Pine Moulding - JAS Workshop
1.5" Square Corner Moulded Pine Bead - Machined in the JAS Timber Workshop
32mm x 32mm Square Corner Mould - Softwood Pine - Price is per 2.4 Metre length;
- 32mm (with 90o Internal rebate) x 2.4 Metres Pine - Machined in our own Joinery Workshop.
Machined from PEFC or FSC Certified Clear Scandinavian Redwood;
There are quite a few knots in this Softwood Square Corner Moulding, but we do try to select good timber with firm knots;
Pine Square Corner Mould is ideal to use as an external corner cover mould.
Other Mouldings & Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
1.5" inch Planed Timber Square Corner Bead is usually machined from 1.5x1.5 Planed Fifth Swedish Redwood - Joinery quality Scandinavian Softwood Timber - Finished size : 32mm x 32mm -
The Corner Bead is machined in our workshop from Mill Machined PSE Timber;
- Planed 2x2 & 1.5x1.5 Redwood Timber in stock - 2.4 Metre lengths of 1.5" Corner are cut from this in our workshop - 01/05/2018 -
1.5" Planed Square Corner Mould should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 1.5x1.5 Planed Timber Corner Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 12/02/2015 -
Sizes may be timber nominal sizes that the Softwood Corner Beads are machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 1.5x1.5 / 32mm x 32mm Redwood Corner sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into/out of the Corner Bead. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply FSC or PEFC Certified Corner Bead with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - Corner Beading BMT-PEFC-1119.150 or Corner Beading TT-CoC-003944.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Corner Bead once work has commenced. Larger orders of 1.5" Timber Corner Bead, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for 1.5 inch Pine Corner Square Timber Mouldings
Van Delivery of Timber 33mm Corner Square Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Softwood 1-1/2" Square Corner Moulding weight is approximately 0.5Kg per 2.4M length, to include packing;
32mm Timber Corner can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Carrier Delivery of Timber Corner Moulding is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP items can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £11.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. We are putting a surcharge selection on many 2.4 M. products so that you can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT. )
Haulier Delivery of 32x32mm Corner Bead by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities.
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about 1.5 Inch x 1.5 Inch Corner Square Moulding, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The January 2017 Scandinavian 38mm Redwood Board Price List is current - 01/05/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any further details about 32mm Corner Square Bead - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Pine 1-1/2" Inch Corner Square Bead correct, but mistakes can be made!