1.5" Corner Bead : Square (32x32mm 2.4 M.) Pine Moulding - JAS Workshop
1.5" Square Corner Moulded Pine Bead - Machined in the JAS Timber Workshop
32mm x 32mm Square Corner Mould - Softwood Pine - Price is per 2.4 Metre length;
- 32mm (with 90o Internal rebate) x 2.4 Metres Pine - Machined in our own Joinery Workshop.
Machined from PEFC or FSC Certified Clear Scandinavian Redwood;
There are quite a few knots in this Softwood Square Corner Moulding, but we do try to select good timber with firm knots;
Pine Square Corner Mould is ideal to use as an external corner cover mould.
Other Mouldings & Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
1.5" inch Planed Timber Square Corner Bead is usually machined from 1.5x1.5 Planed Fifth Swedish Redwood - Joinery quality Scandinavian Softwood Timber - Finished size : 32mm x 32mm -
The Corner Bead is machined in our workshop from Mill Machined PSE Timber;
- Planed 2x2 & 1.5x1.5 Redwood Timber in stock - 2.4 Metre lengths of 1.5" Corner are cut from this in our workshop - 07/12/2016 -
1.5" Planed Square Corner Mould should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 1.5x1.5 Planed Timber Corner Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 12/02/2015 -
Sizes may be timber nominal sizes that the Softwood Corner Beads are machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 1.5x1.5 / 32mm x 32mm Redwood Corner sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into/out of the Corner Bead. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
We are able to supply FSC or PEFC Certified Corner Bead with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - Corner Beading BMT-PEFC-1119.150 or Corner Beading TT-CoC-003944.150 - POA;
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Corner Bead once work has commenced. Larger orders of 1.5" Timber Corner Bead, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for 1.5 inch Pine Corner Square Timber Mouldings (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards) -
Van Delivery of Timber 33mm Corner Square Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Softwood 1-1/2" Square Corner Moulding weight is approximately 0.5Kg per 2.4M length, to include packing;
32mm Timber Corner can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Carrier Delivery of Timber Corner Moulding is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP items can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £9.60 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. We are putting a surcharge selection on many 2.4 M. products so that you can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT. )
Haulier Delivery of 32x32mm Corner Bead by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities.
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about 1.5 INCH x 1.5 INCH Corner Square Moulding, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The January 2017 Scandinavian 38mm Redwood Board Price List is current - 17/03/2017 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any further details about 32mm Corner Square Bead - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Pine 1-1/2" Inch Corner Square Bead correct, but mistakes can be made!