30mm Planed Timber Cushion Corner Bead is usually machined from 38mm Best Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished size : 30mm x 30mm - Cheshire Mouldings TM510 -
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the square timber, before machining to corner bead.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- MOULDED 1.25x1.25" REDWOOD TIMBER IS IN STOCK FOR DIRECT DELIVERY IN BUNDLES OF 10 x 2.4 Metre LENGTHS - 07/12/2016 -
1-1/4" Planed Cushion Corner Mould should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 30x30mm Planed Timber Corner Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- SIZES MEASURED AS AT - 15/08/2013 -
Sizes may be the usual timber NOMINAL size that the 38x38mm Planed Redwood Softwood Corner Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 30mm x 30mm Redwood Corner sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the timber dowel. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
WE ARE ABLE TO SUPPLY FSC or PEFC CERTIFIED 30mm x 30mm TIMBER CORNER WITH OUR CHAIN OF CUSTODY CERTIFICATIONS - CoC :
JAS TIMBER CoC CERTIFICATION - 30mm CORNER BMT-PEFC-1119.150 or 30mm CORNER TT-CoC-003944.150 - POA;
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 30x30mm CUSHION CORNER BEAD sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Corner Bead once work has commenced. Orders of TM510 30mm Timber Corner Mould, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.