30mm Corner (30x30mm 2.4 M.) "Cushion Corner" - TM510 Pine
Cushion Corner 30mm Moulded Pine Bead - Cheshire Mouldings TM510
30mm x 30mm 90o Moulded Corner Bead "Cushion Rounded" - Softwood Pine - Price per 2.4 Metre length;
- TM510 - 30x30mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
- 900 Internal rebate dimension is 25x25mm approx.
Machined from PEFC or FSC Certified Clear Scandinavian Redwood;
There are very few knots in this Scandinavian produced TM510 Softwood Cushion Corner Moulding;
- Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour, grain should be expected - They are not defects;
Other Mouldings & Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
30mm Planed Timber Cushion Corner Bead is usually machined from 38mm Best Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished size : 30mm x 30mm - Cheshire Mouldings TM510 -
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the square timber, before machining to corner bead.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- Moulded 1.25x1.25" Redwood Timber is in Stock for Direct Delivery in bundles of 10 x 2.4 Metre Lengths - 01/05/2018 -
1-1/4" Planed Cushion Corner Mould should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 30x30mm Planed Timber Corner Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 15/08/2013 -
Sizes may be the usual timber Nominal size that the 38x38mm Planed Redwood Softwood Corner Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 30mm x 30mm Redwood Corner sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the timber dowel. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 30x30mm Cushion Corner Bead sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply FSC or PEFC Certified 30mm x 30mm Timber Corner with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 30mm Corner BMT-PEFC-1119.150 or 30mm Corner TT-CoC-003944.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Corner Bead once work has commenced. Orders of TM510 30mm Timber Corner Mould, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for Pine TM510 Cheshire Mouldings Corner Cushion Pine Mouldings
Van Delivery of 30mm Timber Corner Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Softwood TM510 30mm Cushion Corner Moulding weight is approximately 7Kg per Bundle of 10 x 2.4M lengths, to include packing;
Prepared Timber 1.25" Cushion-Corner can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Carrier Delivery of Timber Corner Moulding is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £11.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about PEFC TM510 1-1/4 inch x 1-1/4 inch Cushion Corner Moulding, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The January 2017 Cheshire Mouldings Pine Mouldings Price List is current - 01/05/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any further details about TM510 30mm Corner Cushion Bead - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of PEFC Pine 1.25 Inch Corner Bead correct, but mistakes can be made!