3 inch Reed Mould JAS1870 U/S Redwood Pine ex 25x75mm /fin: 18x69mm approx.
3 inch Pine Reed Mould - 18x69mm U/S Scandinavian Redwood - JAS1870
18mm x 69mm Reed Mould - Softwood Pine - Price per 2.4 metre length;
- JAS1870 - ex 3 inch x 1 inch Pine - from JAS Timber.
( Product images may be representative, approximate diagrams, or a similar but different sized moulding - and not the actual product you are purchasing. )
Machined from Unsorted Scandinavian Best Joinery Redwood;
There are very few knots in this Softwood Reed Moulding;
Pine Reed Mould is ideal to use as a Dado-Rail or Chair-Rail, around a room, or as a Panel-Mould or Door-Architrave, with Corner-Blocks ( In a dry domestic internal location ).
Small softwood mouldings are not recommended for use externally - External use of 75mm Pine Reed-Mould is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour, grain should be expected - They are not defects;
Other Mouldings and Beadings can be seen -
- Pine Mouldings
- Hardwood Mouldings
- Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber - Cheshire Mouldings - Richard Burbidge |
Mouldings and Beadings -
|- click to see Masons Timber Mouldings.|
|- click to see Cheshire Mouldings Profiles.|
|- click to see Richard Burbidge Mouldings.|
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
JAS1870 75mm Softwood Reed Moulding is usually machined from 25mm Best Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished size : 18mm x 69mm - JAS Timber Mouldings;
The Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the square timber, before machining to Reed Mould.; The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- Moulded 18x69mm Redwood Timber in Stock - Random lengths - 01/11/2020
18x69mm Reed Moulding should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 18x69mm Planed Timber Reed Mould is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally - poa;
- Sizes measured as at - 18/02/2019
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 25x75mm Planed Redwood Reed Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Moulded 18mm x 69mm Redwood Reed sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance and there may be splitter saw cut-edges; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Timber Reed Mould. ( Be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 3 inch Reed Mould sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply Certification for FSC or PEFC 3" Reed Moulded Timber with our Chain of Custody Certificates - CoC : JAS Timber CoC Certification: PEFC - 75mm Reed INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 or FSC 75mm Reed INT-COC-003944.150 - poa;
- Check your Profiled Mould delivery on arrival, to see that all your 3 inch Reed Moulding's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any 75mm Moulded Reed once work has commenced; Profiled Timber Orders at variance with our Stock-holding and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Quality JAS1870 Pine Mouldings.
Van Delivery of Quality 18x69mm Timber Reed Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
The weight of Softwood JAS1870 18x69mm Reed Moulding is approximately 1Kg per metre, to include packing;
Prepared Timber 3" Reed Mould can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Carrier Delivery of Timber Reed Moulding is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres, then 50p per Kg - Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
XDP parcels can be up to - 2400x400x400mm and 10Kg = £11.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about JAS1870 3" Reed Moulding, so that we can quote for shipping.)
- The October 2020 Scandinavian Redwood Board Price List is current - 01/11/2020
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about JAS1870 18x69mm Reed Mould - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of PEFC Pine 3" Reed Mould correct, but mistakes can be made!