3 inch Reed Mould Arc JAS1870 U/S Redwood size 69x18mm | CHOOSE options
75mm Pine Reed Mould JAS1870 - Scandinavian U/S Redwood 69mm x 19mm finished size;
- 3 x 1 inch Reeded Architrave / Dado Rail;
See other patterns in Pine, Hardwood and Oak - Skirtings - Architraves - Plinth Blocks
JAS1870 75mm Softwood Reed Moulding is machined from 25mm Best Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished size : 18mm x 69mm - JAS Timber Mouldings;
The Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the square timber, before machining to Reed Mould.; The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
18x69mm Reed Moulding should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 18x69mm Planed Timber Reed Mould is at your own risk.
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 25x75mm Planed Redwood Reed Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Moulded 18mm x 69mm Redwood Reed sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance and there may be splitter saw cut-edges; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Timber Reed Mould. The size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 3 inch Reed Mould sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply Certification for FSC or PEFC 3" Reed Moulded Timber with our Chain of Custody Certificates - CoC : JAS Timber CoC Certification: PEFC - 75mm Reed INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 or FSC 75mm Reed INT-COC-003944.150 - poa;
- Check your Profiled Mould delivery on arrival, to see that all your 3 inch Reed Moulding's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any 75mm Moulded Reed once work has commenced; Profiled Timber Orders at variance with our Stock-holding and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Quality JAS1870 Pine Mouldings.
Van Delivery of Quality 18x69mm Timber Reed Mouldings in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £10.00 +vat - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
The weight of Softwood JAS1870 18x69mm Reed Moulding is approximately 1Kg per metre, to include packing;
Prepared Timber 3" Reed Mould can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Carrier Delivery of Timber Reed Moulding is possible from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres, then 50p per Kg - Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
Tuffnells Carrier Delivery of 3" Reed Moulding Lengths costs from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery, so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed ( "unchecked" is not valid )- any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; Please do not accept your delivery if damage is apparent - Refuse it marked "Damaged" so that it is returned to us - thanks. You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about JAS1870 3" Reed Moulding, so that we can quote for shipping.)
- The January 2022 Scandinavian Redwood Board Price List is current - 01/02/2022
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about JAS1870 18x69mm Reed Mould - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of PEFC Pine 3" Reed Mould correct,