3" Reed Mould JAS1870 U/S Redwood Pine (ex 25x75mm /fin: 18x69mm approx.)
3" Timber Reed Mould - 18x69mm U/S JAS1870
18mm x 69mm Reed Mould - Softwood Pine - Price per 2.4 Metre length;
- JAS1870 - 3" 18x69mm Pine - JAS Timber
Machined from PEFC or FSC Certified Clear Scandinavian Redwood;
There are very few knots in this Softwood Reed Moulding;
Pine Reed Mould is ideal to use as a dado rail or chair rail, around a room, or a panel mould or door architrave, with corner blocks.
(Product images may be representative, approximate diagrams, or a similar but different sized moulding - and not the actual product you are purchasing.)
Other Mouldings & Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
JAS1870 18x69mm Timber Reed Moulding is usually machined from 25mm Best Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished size : 18mm x 69mm - JAS Timber Mouldings;
The Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the square timber, before machining to Reed Mould.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- Moulded 18x69mm Redwood Timber in Stock - Random lengths - 01/09/2018 -
18x69mm Reed Moulding should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 18x69mm Planed Timber Reed Mould is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally - poa;
- Sizes measured as at - 15/08/2013 -
Sizes may be the usual timber Nominal size that the 25x75mm Planed Redwood Softwood Reed Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Moulded 18mm x 69mm Redwood Reed sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Timber Reed Mould. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 3" Reed Mould sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply FSC & PEFC Certified 3" Reed Moulded Timber with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 75mm Reed BMT-PEFC-1119.150 or 75mm Reed TT-CoC-003944.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Reed Mould once work has commenced. Orders of JAS1870 Timber Reed Mould, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for JAS1870 Pine Mouldings
Van Delivery of 18x69mm Timber Reed Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The weight of Softwood JAS1870 18x69mm Reed Moulding is approximately 1Kg per metre, to include packing;
Prepared Timber 3" Reed Mould can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Carrier Delivery of Timber Reed Moulding is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £11.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about JAS1870 3" Reed Moulding, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The January 2017 Scandinavian Redwood Board Price List is current - 01/06/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any further details about JAS1870 18x69mm Reed Mould - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of PEFC Pine 3" Reed Mould correct, but mistakes can be made!