2x2 Round Mopstick Handrail - *Redwood* Scandinavian Softwood (ex 50x50mm - Finished: 43mm diameter with 22mm flat)
2x2" Softwood Round Mopstick Handrail - Pine Handrail to fix to wall brackets - Fifth Scandinavian Redwood/Softwood
- 50mm Mopstick Round-Handrail (Finished: 43mm diameter with approx. 22mm flat.)
Machined from 50x50mm FSC® or PEFC® Scandinavian Fifths Joinery quality Redwood timber;
Finished size 43mm diameter with a small flat 22mm surface for fitting onto metal handrail brackets (not supplied);
See - Handrail Brackets
This slimline round pine handrail is not grooved for spindles.
This softwood handrail is not treated in any way, and would need good preservative treatment if it were to be used outside. It has been known to be used outside as a Safety Handrail on Walkways, and especially around the walls of Accommodation for the Elderly.
Also known as Round Handrail;
Generally we try to source an Upper-Gulf Fifth Swedish redwood timber with small to medium size firm knots;
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a defect.
- 4.2 metre lengths In Stock - Available for Van Delivery - 06/01/2020
- Carrier Delivery is available for 0.9 M. - 1.2 M. - 1.5 M. - 1.8 M. - 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre 2x2 Mopstick Handrail cut lengths -
Price is per running metre, and per length in the drop-down menu;
See other Handrails - Timber Handrails
Other Mouldings & Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
|To see Mouldings & Beadings in the Cheshire Mouldings Range -|
- The PEFC logo & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC logo & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
43mm Mopstick Handrail is usually machined from 50mm Fifths Joinery quality FSC Scandinavian Redwood Timber - Finished size : dia. 43mm with 22mm flat for Handrail Brackets;
- 4.2 Metre Lengths Scandinavian Pine Timber Handrail in Stock - 06/01/2020 -
- Carrier Delivery is available for 0.9 M. - 1.2 M. - 1.5 M. - 1.8 M. - 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre 2x2" Mopstick Handrail Cut Lengths -
- Latest 2" Mopstick Handrail Stock has Scandinavian Mill mark : *SCA* // Previous marks have been B-N // ENSO, STORA etc.
- Lengths & Cuttings tolerances of 50mm Planed Softwood Handrail are shown in the Drop-down menu -
2x2 Planed Timber Handrail should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Mopstick Handrail is not treated or finished in any way - External use is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with suitable timber treatment and protective finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally - poa;
- Sizes measured as at - 07/03/2015 -
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the 50x50mm Moulded Timber Handrail is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Planed 2x2 Redwood Handrail sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width with one splitter saw edge & ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Timber Mopstick Handrail. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 2x2 Profiled Mopstick Handrail sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply certified 2x2 Mopstick Timber Handrail with our Chain of Custody Certifications, CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 2x2 Handrail TT-CoC-003944.150 & 2x2 Handrail BMT-PEFC-1119.150- POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Rail once work has commenced. Larger orders of Mopstick Timber Handrail and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 2 inch Profiled Timber Mopstick Handrail.
Van Delivery of Moulded Softwood Mopstick Handrail 43mm diameter on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
50mm Softwood Round Handrail chargeable carriage weight is 1.25Kg per metre, to include some packaging, careful packing & the XDP Zone-A carriage charge -
To purchase this Handrail online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight; ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! )
Direct Delivery of Mopstick Handrails from our importer may be possible - poa;
Carrier Delivery is possible on Round Mopstick Handrails from £11.40 +vat - up to 2.4M / 10Kg then 50p per Kg +vat; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones) 2.4 to 3.0 Metres from + £15+vat - poa; anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about 50mm Mopstick Handrails, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The July 2018 50mm Scandinavian Redwood Price List is current - 01/09/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any details about 50mm x 50mm Wallmounted Mopstick Handrails - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications correct for Pine Mopstick Handrails, but mistakes can be made!