2x1 Planed Whitewood Softwood (ex 22x50mm - Finished: 18x44mm)
2x1 PSE Scandinavian Whitewood ( ex 22x50mm; - Finished size : 44x18mm );
Machined from Sawfalling Scandinavian Whitewood Boards - Finished size : 44x18mm;
Generally cut from FSC® or PEFC® Certified Softwood Timber;
2x1 Planed Softwood is ideal to use as edging, battening, framing and for timber stud-work.
2 x 1 Whitewood Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
For cutting or machining of 2x1 Planed Timber see : Machining in Yard or for more accuracy see - Machining in Workshop
50x22mm Planed Timber is usually machined from 22mm Sawfalling quality FSC® or PEFC® Scandinavian Whitewood Timber - Finished size : 44x18mm;
- 3.9 Metre Lengths in Stock - 01/08/2018 - Available for Van Delivery -
- Carrier Delivery is available for 0.9 M. - 1.2 M. - 1.5 M. - 1.8 M. - 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre 2x1 PSE Planed Whitewood Cut Lengths -
- Latest 2x1 Stock has Scandinavian Mill mark : MIK TBT - Previous marks include: *Royal* - ENSO -
- Lengths & Cutting tolerances of 22x50mm Planed Whitewood are shown in the Drop-down menu.
2x1 Scandinavian Whitewood ( Softwood ) normally has a few small knots that generally stay firm.
2x1 Planed Whitewood is ideal to use as battening, edging, stud-work, casing and for timber framing.
2"x1" Planed Whitewood Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
2x1 Planed Timber should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; 2x1 Planed Whitewood can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment weather-proof coating; External use of 2x1 PSE is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective finishing coats. It is better to use pressure-treated timbers externally - poa;
- Sizes measured as at - 19/01/2016 - but timber sizes may vary from batch to batch.
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 22x50mm Planed Whitewood is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 2x1 Whitewood sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±10mm cross-cutting tolerance, and there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the 2x1 Planed Whitewood. ( Be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 2 x 1 Planed Whitewood sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply FSC® or PEFC® Certification for 22x50mm Planed Whitewood with our Chain of Custody Certificates (CoC) - JAS Timber CoC Certification - FSC 50x22mm PSE Whites TT-CoC-003944.150 or PEFC 50x22mm PSE Whites BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - poa;
- Check your Planed 2x1 Whitewood delivery on arrival, to see that all component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Larger orders and Direct Deliveries of 2x1 PSE Whitewood are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 2 x 1 PSE Planed Timber.
Van Delivery of PSE 2x1 Planed Timber on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
2 x 1 PSE Whitewood Softwood chargeable carriage weight is 0.625Kg per metre, to include packing;
Planed 2x1 Whites can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Carrier Delivery of 2x1 Planed Whitewood is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; 2.4 to 3.0 M.+ £15+vat! Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones )
Haulier Delivery of 50x22mm Planed Timber by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities - poa;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Planed 2 x 1 PEFC Whitewood, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The July 2018 Scandinavian 22mm Whitewood Timber Price List is current - 01/09/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any details about 22x50mm PSE Planed PEFC Whitewood Timber - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Prepared 2x1 Whites correct, but mistakes can be made!