2x1 Planed Softwood *Scandinavian REDWOOD* (PSE ex 50x25mm - Finished size: 44x21mm)
2x1 PSE Planed Redwood - Softwood Timber(Machined ex 50x25mm nominal stock)
Machined from PEFC Certified Vth Scandinavian Redwood Boards - Finished size : 45x21mm;
Scandinavian Pine - FSC or PEFC Certificated by Donaldson Timber, SCA Timber, Illingworth-Ingham Timber & International Timber;
2x1 Planed Softwood is ideal to use as edging, battening, stud-work and for timber framing.
2 x 1 Planed Redwood Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
For cutting or machining of 2x1 Planed Timber see : Machining in Yard or for more accuracy see : Machining in Workshop
50x25mm Planed Timber is usually machined from 25mm Fifths Joinery quality Scandinavian Redwood Timber - Finished size : 45x21mm;
- 4.8 METRE LENGTHS (AND UNDER) of PLANED 2x1 IN STOCK - AVAILABLE FOR VAN DELIVERY - 01/12/2016 -
- CARRIER DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE FOR 0.9 M. - 1.2 M. - 1.5 M. - 1.8 M. - 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre 2x1 PSE PLANED SOFTWOOD CUT LENGTHS -
- LATEST 2x1 PLANED STOCK HAS SCANDINAVIAN MILL MARK: *SCA* // PREVIOUS MILL MARKS HAVE BEEN: JR*US HX08 // HX01 // STORA //
- AVAILABLE LENGTHS & CUTTING TOLERANCES OF 25x50mm PLANED SOFTWOOD ARE SHOWN IN THE DROP DOWN MENU -
Scandinavian Pine Redwood - FSC or PEFC Certificated by Donaldsons Timber Illingworth-Ingham Timber,, International Timber, SCA Timber, Snows Timber, or Tonge Bridge Timber;
2x1 Planed Softwood is ideal to use as battening, edging, stud-work, casing and for timber framing.
2x1 Scandinavian Fifth Joinery quality Redwood Softwood normally has a few knots that generally stay firm - (Slightly more knots than in an Unassorted quality timber).
2"x1" Planed Redwood Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
2x1 Planed Timber should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; 2x1 Planed Redwood can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment weather-proof coating; External use of 2x1 PSE is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased withgood timber treatment and protective finishing coats. It is better to use pressure-treated timbers externally - poa;
- Sizes measured as at - 19/01/2016 - but timber sizes may vary from batch to batch.
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 25x50mm Planed timber moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 2x1 Redwood sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance, and there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the 2x1 Planed Wood. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 2 x 1 Planed Timber sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply certified 25x50mm Planed Redwood with our Chain of Custody certifications, (CoC) :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 2x1 PSE Reds TT-CoC-003944.150 or 2x1 PSE Reds BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - poa
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Larger orders and Direct Deliveries of 2x1 PSE Timber are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 2 x 1 PSE Planed Timber (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards)
Van Delivery of PSE 2x1 Planed Timber on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
2 x 1 PSE PEFC Redwood Softwood carriage weight is approximately 0.625Kg per metre, to include our packing & carriage charge -
To purchase online - Just add 2x1 Planed Wood to basket, which calculates the shipping charge, then click on the basket-icon to view;
Carrier Delivery of PSE Planed Timber is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; 2.4 to 3.0 M. - poa;
Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities; (Zone A mainland- poa other zones)
Haulier Delivery of 50x25mm Planed Timber by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities - poa;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Planed 2 x 1 PEFC or FSC Redwood, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The JANUARY 2017 Scandinavian 25mm Redwood Timber Price List is current - 16/02/2017 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details about 25x50mm PSE Planed PEFC Redwood Timber - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Prepared 2x1 PEFC Pine correct, but mistakes can be made!