2x1 Planed Softwood *Scandinavian Redwood* PSE ex 50x25mm - Finished size: 44x21mm
2x1 PSE Planed Redwood - Softwood Timber ( Machined ex 50x25mm nominal stock )
Machined from PEFC Certified Vth Scandinavian Redwood Boards - Finished size : 45x21mm;
Scandinavian Pine - FSC® or PEFC® Certificated by Donaldson Timber®, SCA Timber®, Illingworth-Ingham Timber® & International Timber®;
2x1 Planed Softwood is ideal to use as edging, battening, stud-work and for timber framing.
2 x 1 Planed Redwood Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
For cutting or machining of 2x1 Planed Timber see : Machining in Yard or for more accuracy see : Machining in Workshop
50x25mm Planed Timber is usually machined from 25mm Fifths Joinery quality Scandinavian Redwood Timber - Finished size : 45x21mm;
- 4.8 metre lengths (and under) of Planed 2x1 In Stock - Available for Van Delivery - 01/01/2018 -
- Carrier Delivery is available for 0.9 M. - 1.2 M. - 1.5 M. - 1.8 M. - 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre 2x1 PSE Planed Softwood cut lengths -
- Latest 2x1 Planed Stock has Scandinavian Mill Mark - *SCA* // Previous Mill Marks have been - JR*US HX08 // HX01 // STORA //
- Available lengths and cutting tolerances of 25x50mm Planed Reds are shown in the Drop-down Menu -
Scandinavian Pine Redwood - FSC® or PEFC® Certificated by Donaldsons Timber®, Illingworth-Ingham Timber®, International Timber®, SCA Timber®, Snows Timber®, or Tonge Bridge Timber®;
2x1 Planed Softwood is ideal to use as battening, edging, stud-work, casing and for timber framing.
2x1 Scandinavian Fifth Joinery quality Redwood Softwood normally has a few knots that generally stay firm - ( Slightly more knots than in an Unassorted quality timber ).
2"x1" Planed Redwood Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
2x1 Planed Timber should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; 2x1 Planed Redwood can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment weather-proof coating; External use of 2x1 PSE is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased withgood timber treatment and protective finishing coats. It is better to use pressure-treated timbers externally - poa;
- Sizes measured as at - 19/01/2016 - but timber sizes may vary from batch to batch.
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 25x50mm Planed timber moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 2x1 Redwood sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance, and there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the 2x1 Planed Wood. ( Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date )
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 2 x 1 Planed Timber sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply FSC® or PEFC® Certified 25x50mm Planed Redwood with our Chain of Custody certifications, (CoC) :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 2x1 PSE Reds TT-CoC-003944.150 or 2x1 PSE Reds BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - poa;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Larger orders and Direct Deliveries of 2x1 PSE Timber are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 2 x 1 PSE Planed Timber.
Van Delivery of Planed Timber 25x50mm on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat )
2 x 1 PSE PEFC Redwood Softwood carriage weight is approximately 0.625Kg per metre, to include some packaging, careful packing & the XDP Zone-A carriage charge -
To purchase 2x1 online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight; ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! )
XDP Carrier Delivery of Softwood 2x1 Prepared Timber is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg - Zone-A mainland - poa other zones;
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £9.60 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery, so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is now your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints - we have tried. )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
Direct Delivery of 2x1 Planed Softwood may be possible for large orders - poa;
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of 50mm x 25mm Planed Wood.
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Planed 2 x 1 PEFC or FSC Redwood, so that we can quote for delivery )
- The October 2017 Scandinavian 25mm Redwood Timber Price List is current - 01/01/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Supplies for any details about 25x50mm PSE Planed Certified Redwood Timber - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Prepared 2x1 PEFC Pine correct, but mistakes can be made!