Sapele Mahogany Hardwood Planed 2x1 Timber
2x1 PSE Sapele Mahogany - Planed Hardwood
- 25x50mm Planed Sapele-Mahogany Dark Red Hardwood;
Machined from KD Sapele Hardwood - Finished size : 20x44mm
Sapele is a tropical dark red hardwood, that is of low to medium durability;
2x1 Planed Sapele Mahogany is widely used for Cabinet-making, Furniture making, Shop-fitting, Boat-building, Panelling, Flooring, Decorative framing, Display edging, Battening, Frame-work, Stud-work and Joinery-work.
Sapele Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Price is per Metre length of Hardwood 50x25mm PSE & per length in the drop-down menu -
2x1 PSE in other Timber Species - Planed Whitewood - Planed Redwood - Planed Oak - Planed European Oak - Planed Ash
Other Planed Timber sizes in Softwood, Hardwood and Oak - PSE Planed Timber
Engineered Timber Wide Boards - Hardwood Jointed Board - Pine Jointed Board
Poa - quantity discounts, cut lengths or extra machining on 2 x 1 Planed Hardwood - Machining in Yard - Machining in Workshop - Workshop Time
Other Mouldings and Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber® - |
Cheshire Mouldings® and Richard Burbidge®
Hardwood Beadings and Mouldings -
- The PEFC logo® and PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® and FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
50x25mm Planed Hardwood Timber is usually machined from 25mm Hardwood Timber Board - Finished size : 44x20mm;
- Carrier Delivery is available for 0.9 M. - 1.2 M. - 1.5 M. - 1.8 M. - 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre 8x1 PSE Planed Hardwood Cut Lengths -
- Lengths & Cutting tolerances of 25x50mm Planed Hardwood are shown in the Drop-down menu -
2x1 Sapele Hardwood normally has ;no knots; but to have an odd one or two isn't impossible.
2x1 Planed Sapele Hardwood Timber should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; 2x1 Planed Hardwood can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment & weather-proof coating; External use of 2x1 PSE is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 23/07/2014 -
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the 25x50mm Planed Sapele timber moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 2x1 Hardwood sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 2x1 Planed Hardwood Sapele Timber sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply FSC® or PEFC® Certified 25x50mm Planed Hardwood with our Chain of Custody certifications, (CoC) -
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 2x1 PSE Sapele TT-CoC-003944.150 or 2x1 PSE Sapele BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - poa
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Hardwood Product once work has commenced; Larger orders and Direct Deliveries of 2x1 Sapele Hardwood are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 25x50mm PSE Timber
Van Delivery of 2x1" Planed Hardwood Timber on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat )
Planed Hardwood 50x25mmis approximately 1Kg per metre, to include some packaging, and careful packing;
Carrier Delivery of 2x1 Planed Mahogany is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; 2.4 to 3.0 M.+ £15+vat! Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities ( Zone A Mainland - poa other zones )
Haulier Delivery of 2x1" PSE Hardwood Timber by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of 25mm Planed Timber.
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Prepared 2 x 1 inch Hardwood, so that we can quote for delivery )
- The October 2017 Planed Sapele Hardwood Timber Price List is current - 01/05/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants with any enquiries about Hardwood 2" x 1" PSE Timber - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Prepared 25mm PAR Hardwood correct, but mistakes can be made!