27mm Pine A/B Grade - PROboard Redwood Jointed Board - 300mm or 600mm x 27mm finish
27mm Pine Redwood Jointed Board - A/B Grade Pro-Board™;
- Finished sizes : 2400x600x27mm and 1200x300x27mm with Knotty-Pine Finger-Jointed Solid Timber Staves.
Also see - 3000x630x27mm Contract Pine Board - an economy unwrapped jointed-board.
PRO-board Furniture-Board™ 27mm Redwood Timber:
- Sanded square-corner profile 27mm thick Furniture Board;
- Edge-glued laminated, finger-jointed on the length, from 40-60mm solid pine staves;
- A/B Grade Scandinavian Redwood ( Knotty Pine ) - 27mm finished thickness;
- Polythene wrapped to control moisture movement;
- Ideal for use as Worktops, Desktops, Display Units, Room Dividers, Furniture, Kitchen Carcasses, Shelves, Storage Boxes, Light Boxes, Door Linings and Window Linings;
Not suitable for use as Doors without suitable framing or bracing - Twisting / cupping can occur if Pine Boards are not fixed in place soon after purchase. For internal domestic use, in dry areas.
For machining of 27mm Redwood Pine Board see - Machining in our own Workshop
- The PEFC Logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC Logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Pine Laminated 27mm Redwood Board - A/B Grade Faces with large knots -
300x1200x27mm & 600x2400x27mm ProBoard 27mm Pine Jointed-Board sizes;
Pine Timber Board should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content;
Not suitable for use as doors without suitable framing or bracing - twisting and cupping can occur if Pine Boards are not fixed in place. For internal use, in domestic dry areas.
Furniture Board sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 300mm and 600mm Pine Board is engineered to, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Redwood Jointed Furniture Board sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±6mm on width with one splitter saw edge & ±40mm cross-cutting tolerance on the length of each stave! This is the size immediately after manufacturing the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Timber Jointed Board. ( Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. At present the
Long edges of Redwood Jointed Board have square corners. ( Richard Burbidge Whitewood Boards have a 3mm chamfered corner. )
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 27mm Redwood Jointed Board sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply certified Pine Timber Board with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - Pine TT-CoC-003944.150 & Pine BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - poa;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Pine Board once ordered; 27mm Laminated Pine Boards are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Pine Jointed Board.
Van Delivery of Pine Board on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Approximate weights for 27mm Panels of Knotty+Pine PROboard, with packaging are -
- 1200x300mm 5Kg
- 2400x600mm 20Kg
ProBoard 27mm Pine Board can be ordererd online; Just add to basket which calculates carriage by weight.
Carrier Delivery is possible on Pine Jointed Board from £11.40 +vat for 10Kg/2.4M, then +50p per Kg - Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about 27mm Pine Board, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The August 2016 Pine Jointed Board Price List is current - 01/05/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details on these Proboard Redwood 27mm Pine Jointed Boards - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of 600mm Redwood Furniture Board correct, but mistakes can be made!