11x1.5 PSE Planed Whitewood (PSE ex BOARDS 38x275mm - Finished: 33x268mm)
11x1.5 PSE Planed Whitewood Timber (38x275mm)
Machined from PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Sawfalling Whitewood Boards - Finished size : 10-5/8"x1-3/8" - 33x268mm;
Scandinavian Pine - FSC or PEFC Certificated by SCA Timber, International Timber, or Illingworth-Ingham Timber;
11x1.5 Planed Softwood is ideal to use as stair-strings, fascia-boards, casing, shelving, edging, stud-work and for timber framing.
(POA : cut to length or extra machining on 11x1-1/2" Planed Redwood.)
Price is per running metre of 38x275mm PSE & per length in the drop-down menu;
- we can price larger quantities and pack lots per cubic metre or per pack.
11x1-1/2" Planed Whitewood is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected -This is not a defect.
For cutting or machining of 38x275mm Planed Timber see : Machining in Yard or for more accuracy see : Machining in Workshop
Other Planed Timber sizes can be viewed : Softwood PSE Timber
We also keep Engineered Timber Wide Boards : Pine Jointed Board
275x38mm Planed Timber is usually machined from 38mm Sawfalling quality PEFC Scandinavian Whitewood Timber Boards - Finished size : 268x33mm;
- 5.1 Metre Lengths of Planed 1x1.5 in Stock - Available for Van Delivery - 02/01/2019 -
- Carrier Delivery is available for 0.9 M. - 1.2 M. - 1.5 M. - 1.8 M. - 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre 11x1-1/2" PSE Planed Softwood Cut Lengths -
- Latest 38x275mm Planed Stock has Scandinavian Mill mark: -SCA- // Previous Mill marks have been: // STORA // ENSO // etc.
- Lengths & Cutting tolerances of 275x38mm Planed Softwood are shown in the Drop-down menu -
11x1.5 Scandinavian Fifth Joinery quality Whitewood Softwood normally has a few knots that generally stay firm - (Slightly more than in an Unassorted quality timber).
11x1.5 Planed Timber should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; 11x1.5 Planed Whitewood can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment & weather-proof coating; External use of 11x1.5 PSE is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 06/03/2015 -
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 38x275mm Planed timber moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 11x1.5 Redwood sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Planed 11x1.5 Whites. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 11 x 1.5 PSE sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply certified 11x1.5 PSE Softwood Timber with our Chain of Custody Certifications, CoC -
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 11x1.5 PSE Whites BMT-PEFC-1119.150 or 11x1.5 PSE Whites TT-CoC-003944.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Larger orders and Direct Deliveries of 11x1.5" Timber are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 11x1.5 Whitewood PSE
JAS Delivery of PSE Planed Timber on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weight of 11x1.5 PSE Timber is 5.3Kg per metre, to include packing;
38x275mm Planed Timber can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Carrier Delivery of PSE Planed Timber is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; 2.4 to 3.0 M. - poa;
Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about 11 x 1-1/2" Planed Whitewood, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details about 38x275mm PSE Planed Timber - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications 11x1.5 PSE Planed Softwood correct, but mistakes can be made!