11x1 PSE Planed Whitewood (ex 25x275mm /fin: 21x270mm)
11x1 PSE Scandinavian Whitewood (ex 25x275mm; - Finished size : 270x21mm);
Machined from Sawfalling Scandinavian Whitewood Boards - Finished size : 270x21mm;
Generally cut from FSC or PEFC Certified Softwood Timber;
11x1 Planed Softwood is ideal to use as shelving, window-board, cill, edging, battening, framing and for timber stud-work.
11 x 1 Whitewood Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
The price is per running metre of 25x275mmPlaned Timber, & per length in the drop-down menu;
- we can price larger quantities and pack lots per cubic metre.
For cutting or machining of 11x1 Planed Timber see : MACHINING in Yard or for more accuracy see : MACHINING in Workshop
sizes can be viewed: SOFTWOOD PSE TIMBER
275x25mm Planed Timber is usually machined from 25mm Sawfalling quality PEFC Scandinavian Whitewood Timber - Finished size : 267x21mm;
- 3.9 / 4.2 / 4.5 / 4.8 / 5.1 / 5.4 & 5.7 METRE LENGTHS IN STOCK - 01/12/2016 - AVAILABLE FOR VAN DELIVERY -
- CARRIER DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE FOR 0.9 M. - 1.2 M. - 1.5 M. - 1.8 M. - 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre 11x1 PSE PLANED WHITEWOOD CUT LENGTHS -
- LATEST 11x1 STOCK HAS SCANDINAVIAN MILL MARK : MIK TBT - PREVIOUS MARKS INCLUDE: *ROYAL* - ENSO -
- LENGTHS & CUTTING TOLERANCES of 22x275mm PLANED WHITEWOOD ARE SHOWN IN THE DROP DOWN MENU -
11" Softwood Planed Board should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; We DO look at cupping before sending any window-board out, and would not send out any with a "cup" of more than 4mm, which can be pulled back with standard fixings. If you were wanting to use this for something more complicated than a standard "flat-frame" window-board, such as mitred for a bay window, then an enginereed board may be more suitable. We have no control of conditions after the the timber has left our yard, so purchase with this in mind please, at your own risk. 11x1 Planed Timber can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment & weather-proof coating; External use of 11x1 PSE is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally - poa;
- SIZES MEASURED AS AT - 18/09/2012 -
Sizes may be the usual timber NOMINAL size that the 25x275mm Planed timber moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 11x1 Whitewood sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the 11x1 Wood. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 11 x 1 PSE sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
WE ARE ABLE TO SUPPLY CERTIFIED 11X1 SOFTWOOD PLANED TIMBER WITH OUR CHAIN OF CUSTODY CERTIFICATIONS, CoC -
JAS TIMBER CoC CERTIFICATION - 11 X 1 PSE TT-CoC-003944.150 & 11 X 1 PSE BMT-PEFC-1119.150 -POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Larger orders and Direct Deliveries of 11x1 Planed Timber are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 11 x 1 PSE Planed Timber (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards)
Van Delivery of PSE 11x1 Planed Timber on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
11x1 PSE PEFC Whitewood Softwood carriage weight is approximately 3.40Kg per metre, to include packing;
Planed 11x1 Whites can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Carrier Delivery of 275mm Planed Timber is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; 2.4 to 3.0 M. - poa;
Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
Haulier Delivery of 275x25mm Planed Timber by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities - poa;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Planed 11 x 1 PEFC Whitewood, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The JANUARY 2017 Scandinavian 25mm Whitewood Timber Price List is current - 28/01/2017 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details about 25x275mm PSE Planed PEFC Whitewood Timber - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Prepared 11 x 1 PEFC Pine correct, but mistakes can be made!