6x1 Planed Softwood *Scandinavian Redwood* (PSE ex 150x25mm - Finished size: 145x20mm)
6x1 PSE Planed *Redwood* - Softwood ( Machined ex 150x25mm nominal size. )
Machined from PEFC Certified Vth Scandinavian Redwood Boards - Finished size : 145x20mm;
Scandinavian Pine - FSC or PEFC from SCA Timber, Illingworth-Ingham Timber and International Timber;
6x1 Planed Softwood is ideal to use as capping, edging, battening, stud-work and for timber framing.
6 x 1 PEFC Redwood Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
The price is per running metre of 25x150mm Planed Timber, and per length - see the drop-down menu;
- we can price larger quantities and pack lots per cubic metre.
For cutting or machining of 6x1 Planed Timber see - Machining in Yard or for more accuracy see - Machining in Workshop
Other Planed Timber sizes can be viewed - Softwood PSE Timber
150x25mm Planed Timber is usually machined from 25mm Fifths Joinery quality FSC Scandinavian Redwood Timber - Finished size : 145x20mm;
- 4.5 Metre Lengths (And Under) of Planed 6x1 in Stock - Available for Van Delivery - 03/02/2020 -
- Carrier Delivery is available for 0.9 M. - 1.2 M. - 1.5 M. - 1.8 M. - 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre 6x1 PSE Planed Softwood Cut Lengths -
- Latest 6x1 Planed Stock has Scandinavian Mill mark: *SCA* // Previous Mill marks have been: JR*US HX08 // HX01 // STORA //
- Lengths & Cutting tolerances of 25x150mm Planed Softwood are shown in the Drop-down menu -
6x1 Scandinavian Fifth Joinery quality Redwood Softwood normally has a few knots that generally stay firm - (Slightly more than in an Unassorted quality timber).
6x1 Planed Timber should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; 6x1 Planed Redwood can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment & weather-proof coating; External use of 6x1 PSE is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally - poa
- Sizes last measured as at - 19/10/2015 -
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 25x150mm Planed timber moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 6x1 Redwood sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the 6x1 Timber. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 6 x 1 Planed Timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply FSC & PEFC Certified 6x1 Timber with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 6x1 PSE Redwood INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 or 6x1 PSE Redwood INT-COC-003944.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Larger orders and Direct Deliveries of 6x1 Timber are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 6 x 1 PSE Planed Timber
Van Delivery of PSE 6x1 Planed Timber on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
6 x 1 PSE PEFC Redwood Softwood carriage weight is approximately 1.875Kg per metre, to include packing;
Planed 6x1 Timber can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Carrier Delivery of 6x1 Planed Redwood is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; 2.4 to 3.0 M.+ £15+vat! Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities ( Zone A Mainland - poa other zones )
Haulier Delivery of 150x25mm Planed Timber by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities - poa;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Planed 6 x 1 PEFC Redwood, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The January 2016 Scandinavian 25mm Redwood Timber Price List is current - 01/06/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details about 25x150mm PSE Planed PEFC Redwood Timber - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Prepared 6x1 PEFC Pine correct, but mistakes can be made!