Planed 1" PSE
25mm Planed all Round Softwood:
Machined from 1" Upper Gulf PEFC Scandinavian Redwood Boards (25mm finishing at 20mm) or in Whitewood from sawfalling softwood (22mm finishing at 18mm);
- £1.90 + VAT 20%
- Now £1.20 + VAT 20%
- £0.77 + VAT 20%
- £1.11 + VAT 20%
- £2.10 + VAT 20%
- £1.91 + VAT 20%
- £3.00 + VAT 20%
- £2.64 + VAT 20%
- £4.18 + VAT 20%
- £3.51 + VAT 20%
- £0.62 + VAT 20%
- £1.17 + VAT 20%
25mm Planed Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects. A certain amount of checking and splitting occurs in 1 inch Softwoods, and to a lesser extent Hardwoods; This is allowable in their Grading Specification;
25mm Planed Joinery Timber is kiln-dried - where the moisture level is brought down to 18-20%. Generally in a heated building, the moisture level can be 8-10%, and it is here, where the moisture level of timber is rapidly changed, that twisting, warping and splitting can occur. What can be done is to leave the timber in a room to acclimatise in a stack, to stop the twisting and cupping, and shuffle the boards occasionally so that they dry out slowly and evenly, to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content.
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 1 inch Planed Timber PSE is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Planed 25mm PSE Redwood sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the 1 inch Planed Timber. ( Be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of 25mm Planed Timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
Planed 25mm Softwood needs suitable external treatment, finishing & maintenance for exterior use; External use is at your own risk.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 25mm Planed Timber sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply FSC® or PEFC® Certification for Planed 25mm Timber with our Chain of Custody Certificates, (CoC) - JAS Timber CoC - FSC Certified 1 inch Planed Timber TT-CoC-003944.150 or PEFC Certified 25mm Planed Timber BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - poa;
- Check your Planed 25mm Timber delivery on arrival, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that all other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Planed Timber Item once work has commenced; 25mm Planed Timber Orders at variance with our Stock-holding and All Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 25mm PSE Timber.
Van Delivery of 1 inch Planed Timber on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat )
Approximate weights for Softwood 25mm PSE Timber are shown in Kg, to include some packaging, careful packing and standard Zone A - up to 2.4 metre XDP Carriage; 25mm Planed Timber products with purchase basket can be bought online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight; Other products with no purchase basket may have a more complex delivery structure depending on size, weight and postcode; Please contact us - 01254 54000
Carrier Delivery of 25mm Planed Timber Boards is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; 2.4 to 3.0 M.+ £15+vat! Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities - Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about 1 inch Planed Timber Sections, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The April 2018 Quarterly Scandinavian 25mm Softwood Price-List will apply unless there is a new currency based over-rider - 01/05/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any details about 1 inch Planed Timber and Prepared 1" Wood Sections - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of 25mm Machined Softwood Sections correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.