25% Off Oak Mouldings
White-Oak Mouldings and Beadings on Special Offer in September 2019 -
at JAS Timber Ltd® - Blackburn BB1 1DB
These are a small selection of the Oak Timber Mouldings and Beadings that we can offer, from Richard Burbidge®, Cheshire Mouldings®, Masons Timber®, International Timber® and Timbmet®. We also have some of our own Timber Mouldings machined in pack lots by local independent importers such as Illingworth Ingham® in Manchester.
In our own Joinery Workshop we machine Square-corner mouldings, Plinth-blocks and Pattresses for our own stock, in Softwood, Hardwood and White-Oak.
If required, we can machine certain items to your special size in a specific timber species that you may need - Please enquire - JAS Timber 01254 54000
- Now £3.75 + VAT 20%
- Now £6.90 + VAT 20%
- Now £2.93 + VAT 20%
- Now £3.68 + VAT 20%
- Now £6.90 + VAT 20%
- Now £9.08 + VAT 20%
- Now £10.58 + VAT 20%
Oak Mouldings and Beadings are natural products - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects. Timber should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content.
Sizes may be the nominal timber size that the Oak Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
( Be aware: For many reasons, the size, profile and other properties of Oak Moulding and Beading may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Machined from American White Oak, or similar species; Ideal as an internal moulding, flooring or cladding. White Oak is a low to medium durability timber, so not not best suited for external use. European Oak is more durable externally, but will still need to be fully coated and maintained for external use; Whichever choice would be at your own risk.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Oak Moulding sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply FSC® or PEFC® Certification for Oak Mouldings with our Chain of Custody Certificates ( CoC ) -
JAS Timber CoC Certification - FSC Oak Mould TT-CoC-003944.150 or PEFC Oak Mould BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - poa;
- Check your Oak Moulding and Beading delivery on arrival, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variations;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Oak Moulding and Beading Orders at variance with our Stock-holding and All Moulding and Beading Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
Poa - Extra Cutting or Machining on Oak Moulding and Beading - Machining in Yard - Machining In Workshop - Workshop Time
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for September Special Offer Oak Mouldings and Beadings.
Van Delivery of Special Offer Moulds and Beads on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights for Special Offer Oak Mouldings are shown in Kg, to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and the XDP® Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to basket; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend, click the Checkout Trolley Icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
XDP® Carrier Delivery of Special Offer Oak Mouldings is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £11.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints - we have tried. )
( The risk of damage and delay has been higher with XPD than TNT. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of Machined Oak Mouldings.
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about September Special Offer White-Oak Mouldings and Beadings, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The July 2019 American 1 inch Oak Board Price List is current - 01/09/2019
- The July 2019 European 1 inch White-Oak Board Price List is current - 01/09/2019
- The Cheshire Mouldings® April 2019 Oak Beadings Price List is current - 01/09/2019
- The April 2019 Richard Burbidge Oak Mouldings Price List is current - 01/09/2019
- The Masons Timber April 2019 Oak Mouldings Price List is current - 01/09/2019
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about September Special Offer Oak Prepared Mouldings and Beadings - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Oak Moulds and Beads correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.