9x1.5 Sapele Mahogany Hardwood Planed size: 220x32mm approx.
9x1.5" PSE Sapele Mahogany - Planed Hardwood
- 38x225mm Planed Sapele-Mahogany Dark Red Hardwood;
Machined from KD Sapele Hardwood - Finished size : 32x221mm
Sapele is a tropical dark red hardwood;
9x1-1/2" Planed Sapele Mahogany is widely used for Cabinet-making, Furniture, Shop-fitting, Boat-building, Panelling, Flooring, Display Edging, Battening Frame-work and Joinery-work.
- 2.4 Metre Lengths in Stock - 01/11/2018 -
- These can be dispatched by Carrier Delivery - Lengths shown in the drop-down menu -
(POA : cut to length or extra machining on 9x1.5 Planed Sapele.)
Price is per running metre of 38x225mm Sapele PSE & per length in the drop-down menu;
9x1.5 Sapele Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Oak & Ash Timber Mouldings - Oak & Ash Profiles
Other Planed Timber sizes - PSE Timber
Timber Wide Boards - Hardwood Jointed Board - Pine Jointed Board
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
225x38mm Planed Hardwood Timber is usually machined from 38mm Hardwood Timber Board - Finished size : 220x32mm;
- 1 @ 3.6 M. & 2 @ 2.6 Metre Lengths of 9x1.5 Hardwood in Stock - 01/11/2018 - Available for Van Delivery -
- Carrier Delivery is available for 0.9 M. - 1.2 M. - 1.5 M. - 1.8 M. - 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre 9x1-1/2" PSE Planed Hardwood Cut Lengths -
- Latest 9x1.5 Stock has no Import Mill mark;
- Lengths & Cutting tolerances of 38x225mm Planed Hardwood are shown in the drop-down menu -
9x1.5" Sapele Hardwood normally has no knots; but an odd one or two isn't impossible.
9" x 1.5" Planed Sapele Hardwood Timber should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; 9x1-1/2" Planed Hardwood can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment & weather-proof coating; External use of 9" x 1-1/2" PSE is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- 220x30mm sizes measured as at - 31/07/2014 -
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 38x225mm Planed timber moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 9x1.5 Hardwood sizes are generally ±2mm on thickness / ±4mm on width, ±10mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Planed 9x1.5 Sapele. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 9 x 1.5 PSE sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We may be able to supply certified 9x1.5 PSE Hardwood Timber with our Chain of Custody Certifications, CoC -
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 9x1.5 PSE Sapele BMT-PEFC-1119.150 or 9x1.5 PSE Sapele TT-CoC-003944.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Orders of 9x1.5" Planed Hardwood and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 9x1.5 Sapele PSE
JAS Delivery of 38x225mm Planed Dark Hardwood on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Planed Hardwood 225x38mm PSE Sapele Timber is approximately 6.3Kg per metre, to include packing;
9x1.5" Planed Timber can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Carrier Delivery of Sapele Timber is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg;
2.4 to 3.0M + £15 +vat; ( Zone A mainland - poa other areas.)
Anything longer than 3.0M is not suitable unless in pallet quantities that can be sent by haulier - some items can be delivered direct from our supplier;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Prepared 9x1.5" Dark Hardwood Timber, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants with any enquiries about Dark Red Sapele Hardwood 38x225mm PSE Timber - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of 9" x 1.5" PSE Sapele correct, but mistakes can be made!