1x1 PSE Planed Scandinavian Redwood ex 25x25mm - Finished size: 21x21mm x 2.4 metres. Select Brand from Menu
1 x 1 inch PSE Planed Redwood Bead - 25x25mm nominal;
Finished size: 21x21mm - current stock is 1x1 PSE Mill Machined from Donaldson Timber.
25mm x 25mm PSE Planed Bead - Scandinavian Redwood - Price per 2.4 metre length;
- Richard Burbidge LP319, Masons Timber 32924 and Cheshire Mouldings TM624 are sometimes stocked, and can be obtained - poa;
Also available in 3 metre lengths - Masons 32930 - poa;
Machined from Scandinavian Joinery-Quality Redwood - Finished Planed size: 21mm x 21mm - from nominal 25x25mm x 2.4 metres Pine - from Donaldson Timber.
1x1 Planed Softwood Timber is ideal to use as framing, beading, edging, battening, and small stud-work;
For extra machining on 1 x 1 inch Planed Redwood - Machining in Yard - Machining in Workshop - Workshop Time
Other Planed Timber sizes - Softwood PSE Timber
- Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour, grain should be expected - They are not defects;
Other Mouldings and Beadings can be seen -
- Pine Mouldings
- Hardwood Mouldings
- Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber - Cheshire Mouldings - Richard Burbidge Mouldings and Beadings -|
|- click to see Masons Timber Mouldings.|
|- click to see Cheshire Mouldings Profiles.|
|- click to see Richard Burbidge Mouldings.|
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
25x25mm Planed Timber is usually machined from 25mm best Joinery quality Scandinavian Redwood - Finished size : 21x21mm : ( 1 inch square Planed Timber - approx 7/8 inch square finish. ) - Richard Burbidge LP319 - Masons Timber 32924 and 32930 - Cheshire Mouldings TM624 - Donaldson Timber 25x25mm PSE.
The Richard Burbidge and Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides ( of the square timber, before machining to 1" x 1" Planed Pine ) The specification for timber bead from Scandinavian Mills also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used. The Donaldson 1x1 Planed Timber that we have in stock at present is a Joinery quality redwood with very few knots - machined from 25mm Scandinavian Board; The Masons Timber 1x1 is similar to ours.
- 2.4 metre lengths Planed 1x1 Square Bead from Donaldson Timber in stock - 01/11/2020
- Carrier Delivery is available for 2.4 metre PSE Redwood Bead lengths - See Delivery Tab - Just add to basket.
1x1 Planed Softwood Timber should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; 1x1 Redwood can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber-treatment, weather-proof top-coating and ongoing maintenance; External use of 1x1 Planed Timber is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with timber pressure-treatment and protective finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 04/08/2016 - 21.0mm x 20.9mm to 21.0mm x 21.3mm with one splitter-saw edge; Sizes of timber can vary from batch to batch.
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 25mm Planed Redwood Softwood is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 1x1 Redwood sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±10mm cross-cutting tolerance and there may be splitter saw cut-edges; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the 1x1 Planed Beading. ( Be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 1 x 1 Planed Timber sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply FSC or PEFC Certification for 25x25mm Planed Redwood with our Chain of Custody Certificates, CoC -
JAS Timber CoC Certification: FSC Certified 1x1 PSE Reds INT-COC-003944.150 or PEFC Certified 1x1 PSE Reds INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - Cheshire Mouldings CoC PEFC Certification
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - Richard Burbidge CoC FSC Certification
- Check your Softwood Bead Delivery on arrival, to see that all your 1x1 Profiled Bead's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any 1x1 Pine Mould once work has commenced. Orders of 25x25mm PSE Stripwood, and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 1" x 1" PSE Planed Softwood.
Van Delivery of 25mm PSE Planed Pine TM624 on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Richard Burbidge LP319, Cheshire Mouldings TM624, Donaldson's 1x1 Planed Pine and Mason's 32924 2.4 metre Softwood ( 21 x 21 PSE Planed Timber ) have a chargeable carriage weight of 0.75Kg per 2.4 metre length, to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and the XDP standard Zone-A carriage charge; To order online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Carrier Delivery of Pine 1x1 PSE is possible from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres, then +50p per extra Kg; 2.4 to 3.6 metres from.+ £15+vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
XDP parcels can be up to - 2400x400x400mm and 10Kg = £12.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat; ( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints - we have tried. )
( The risk of damage and delay has been higher with XPD than TNT. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of Machined Stripwood Beadings.
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Softwood 25mm Strip-Mouldings, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The October 2020 Scandinavian Redwood 25mm Timber Board Price List is current - 01/11/2020
- The Cheshire Mouldings October 2020 Softwood Mouldings Price List is current - 01/11/2020
- The April 2020 Richard Burbidge Pine Mouldings Price List is current - 01/11/2020
- The Masons Timber April 2020 Timber Mouldings Price List is current - 01/11/2020
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Planed Square Edge 25x25mm Pine - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. seeT&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of 1x1 Planed Softwood correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.