25x25mm PSE Planed Scandinavian Redwood - size 21x21mm x 2.4 metres | CHOOSE Brand
1 x 1 inch PSE Planed Redwood Bead - 25x25mm nominal;
Finished size approx 21x21mm - current stock is 1x1 PSE Cheshire Mouldings TM624.
25mm x 25mm PSE Planed Bead - Scandinavian Redwood - Price per 2.4 metre length;
- Richard Burbidge LP319, Masons Timber 32924 and Mill Machined 1x1 from Donaldson Timber are sometimes stocked, or can be brought in with our next delivery - poa;
Also available in 3 metre lengths - (This costs more for carriage) - Masons 32930 - poa;
25x25mm Pine Planed Timber is usually machined from 25mm best Joinery quality Scandinavian Redwood - Finished size 20mm to 21mm square : ( 1 inch square Planed Timber - approx 7/8 inch square finish. ) - Richard Burbidge LP319 - Masons Timber 32924 and 32930 - Cheshire Mouldings TM624 - Donaldson Timber 25x25mm PSE.
The Richard Burbidge and Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides ( of the square timber, before machining to 1" x 1" Planed Pine ) The specification for timber bead from Scandinavian Mills also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used. The Donaldson 1x1 Planed Timber that we have in stock at present is a Joinery quality redwood with very few knots - machined from 25mm Scandinavian Board; The Masons Timber 1x1 is similar to ours.
- 2.4 metre lengths Planed 1x1 Square Bead from Donaldson Timber in stock - 01/11/2020
- Carrier Delivery is available for 2.4 metre PSE Redwood Bead lengths - See Delivery Tab - Just add to basket.
1x1 Planed Softwood Timber should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; 1x1 Redwood can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber-treatment, weather-proof top-coating and ongoing maintenance; External use of 1x1 Planed Timber is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with timber pressure-treatment and protective finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- TM624 sizes measured as at - 04/08/2016 - 21.0mm x 20.9mm to 21.0mm x 21.3mm with one splitter-saw edge; Sizes of timber can vary from batch to batch.
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 25mm Planed Redwood Softwood is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 1x1 Redwood sizes are generally within ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±10mm cross-cutting tolerance and there may be splitter saw cut-edges; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the 1x1 Planed Beading. The size and profile of 1 x 1 inch planed timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 1 x 1 Planed Timber sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour, grain or finish.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply FSC or PEFC Certification for 25x25mm Planed Redwood with our Chain of Custody Certificates, CoC - JAS Timber CoC Certification: FSC Certified 1x1 PSE Reds INT-COC-003944.150 or PEFC Certified 1x1 PSE Reds INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - Cheshire Mouldings CoC PEFC Certification
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - Richard Burbidge CoC FSC Certification
- Check your Softwood 21mm Bead Delivery on arrival, to see that all your 1x1 Profiled Moulding's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any 1x1 Pine Mould once work has commenced. Orders of 25x25mm PSE Stripwood, and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 21x21mm Profiled Pine Beading.
Van Delivery of Softwood 21mm x 21mm Moulding in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £10 +vat - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights for 1x1 Profiled Moulding may be shown in Kg per metre, or per length - to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and Tuffnells Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options to choose in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Tuffnells Carrier Delivery of 21x21mm Beading costs from £13.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3.0 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery, so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed ( "unchecked" is not valid ) - any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; Please do not accept your delivery if damage is apparent - Refuse it marked "Damaged" so that it is returned to us - thanks. You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
Haulier Delivery of Pine 1x1 Profile can be done for larger quantities, charged per 1.2 metre pallet space to your post code - poa;
Direct Delivery of Pine 1x1 Moulded Lengths may be possible from some of our suppliers - poa;
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Profiled 21 x 21mm Timber Section, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The April 2022 Scandinavian Softwood Quarterly Price Lists are current - 01/06/2022
- The January 2022 Cheshire Mouldings Timber Profiles Price List is current - 01/06/2022
- The May 2022 Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings Price Lists are current - 01/06/2022
- The Masons Timber May 2022 Softwood and Hardwood Profiles Price Lists are current - 01/06/2022
- The April 2022 Specials for Woodturning Beadings Price List is current - 01/06/2022
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Prepared Moulding and Beading Profiles - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of Profiled 1x1 correct, please tell us if you see any errors, thanks.