OM002 OAK 7/8" Scotia Bead (21x21mm x 2.4M.) Solid Oak
7/8" Scotia Bead (21x21mm x 2.4 Metres) OM002 Oak Beading - Cheshire Mouldings
21mm x 21mm SCOTIA BEAD - White Oak - Price per 2.4 Metre length;
- OM002 - 21x21mm x 2.4 Metres White Oak Scotia Beading - Cheshire Mouldings.
Machined from White Oak;
Ideal as a panel moulding, or to finish around corners such as around Oak Flooring.
Sometimes the back corner may be trimmed as on the line-drawing image.
Oak is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
As well as the JAS Range of Period Mouldings - which include Dado Rails, Cornices and Picture Rails, we also stock or can obtain Mouldings and Beadings from Cheshire Mouldings, Mason's Timber Products, Richard Burbidge, Timbmet and International Timber.
01/12/2016 - ALTERNATIVES
IN STOCK FOR CARRIER DELIVERY - OM001 15mm SCOTIA BEAD
IN STOCK FOR CARRIER DELIVERY - OM004 18mm D-MOULD BEAD
IN STOCK FOR CARRIER DELIVERY - OM007 34mm D-MOULD BEAD
IN STOCK FOR CARRIER DELIVERY - OM008 46mm D-MOULD BEAD
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
- The PEFC logo & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC logo & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
21x21mm Scotia Mouldis usually machined from 27mm American White Oak or similar species of Timber - Finished size : 21mm x 21mm - Cheshire Mouldings OM002 -
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the timber, before machining to Scotia Mould.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces may be knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- OM002 OAK TIMBER IN STOCK - 2.4 Metre LENGTHS - 01/12/2016 -
21x21mm Scotia Mould should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 21x21mm Timber Scotia Mould is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- SIZES MEASURED AS AT - 15/08/2013 -
Sizes may be the usual timber NOMINAL size that the 27mm Oak Scotia Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 21mm x 21mm Oak Scotia Mould sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the timber scotia bead. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before ordering, or commencing work.
WE ARE ABLE TO SUPPLY CERTIFIED 21x21mm TIMBER SCOTIA MOULD OM002 WITH OUR CHAIN OF CUSTODY CERTIFICATIONS, CoC :
JAS TIMBER CoC CERTIFICATION - 7/8" OAK SCOTIA MOULD OM002 TT-CoC-003944.150 & 7/8" OAK SCOTIA MOULD OM002 BMT-PEFC-1119.150- POA;
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size -CHESHIRE MOULDINGS CoC PEFC CERTIFICATION
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Scotia Mould once work has commenced. Larger orders of OM002 Scotia Mould, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for OM002 Oak Mouldings (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards) -
Van Delivery of Oak Scotia Moulding on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Oak OM002 21x21mm Scotia Moulding weight is approximately 0.75Kg per 2.4M length, to include packing;
Prepared Timber 7/8" Scotia Mould Door Thre can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
XDP CARRIER DELIVERY of Timber Scotia Moulding is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £9.60 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT TRACKED DELIVERY
DIRECT DELIVERY of OM002 Oak Scotia Mould from Cheshire Mouldings is possible from £35 +vat - poa;
HAULIER DELIVERY by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of Oak Scotia Mouldings.
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Profiled Oak Scotia Mouldings, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The JULY 2016 Cheshire Mouldings OAK MOULDINGS Price List is current; - 16/12/2016 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants with any enquiries about OM002 Oak 7/8"Scotia Mouldings - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Machined Oak Scotia OM002 correct, but mistakes can be made!