1" Corner (20x20mm 2.4 M.) "Cushion Corner" - 40224 & TM502 PEFC Pine
Cushion Corner 1 inch Moulded Pine Bead - 40224 Masons Timber - TM502 Cheshire Mouldings -
1" x 1" 90o Moulded Corner Bead "Cushion Rounded" - Softwood Pine - Price per 2.4 Metre length;
- 40224 - 20x20mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - from Mason's Timber;
- TM502 - 21x21mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - from Cheshire Mouldings;
- 90o Internal rebate dimension is 16x16mm approx.
Machined from PEFC or FSC Certified Clear Scandinavian Redwood;
21mm Pine Cushion Corner Mould is ideal to use as an external corner cover mould.
- Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour, grain should be expected - They are not defects;
Other Mouldings & Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
1 inch Planed Timber Cushion Corner Bead is usually machined from 25mm Best Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished size : 21mm x 21mm - Masons 40224 - Cheshire Mouldings TM502 -
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the square timber, before machining to corner bead.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- Moulded 1x1" Redwood Timber Corner Bead in Stock - 2.4 Metre Lengths - 01/09/2018 -
1" Prepared Cushion Corner Mould should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 1x1 Planed Timber Corner Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes Measured as at - 15/08/2015 -
Sizes may be the usual timber Nominal size that the 25x25mm Planed Redwood Softwood Corner Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 1x1 Redwood Corner sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the timber dowel. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 21x21mm Cushion Corner Bead sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply FSC or PEFC Certified 21mm x 21mm Timber Corner with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 21mm Corner BMT-PEFC-1119.150 or 21mm Corner TT-CoC-003944.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Corner Bead once work has commenced. Orders of TM502 or 40224 1" Timber Corner Mould, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for Pine 40224 & TM502 Corner Cushion Timber Mouldings
Van Delivery of 1 inch Timber Corner Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Softwood 40224 & TM502 1 inch Cushion Corner Moulding weight is approximately 0.6Kg per 2.4M length, to include packing;
Planed Timber 20mm Cushion-Corner can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Carrier Delivery of Timber Corner Moulding is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £11.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about PEFC 40224 or TM502 1 inch x 1 inch Cushion Corner Moulding, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The July 2018 Mason's Timber & Cheshire Mouldings Pine Mouldings Price List is current - 19/09/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any further details about 40224 & TM502 20mm Corner Cushion Bead - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of PEFC Pine 1 Inch Corner Bead correct, but mistakes can be made!