1 inch Cushion Corner Bead - 20x20mm x 2.4 metres - Choose 40224 or TM502 Pine
Cushion Corner 1 inch Moulded Pine Bead - 40224 Masons Timber - TM502 Cheshire Mouldings -
1 inch x 1 inch 90o Moulded Corner Bead "Cushion Rounded" - Softwood Pine - Price per 2.4 metre length;
- 40224 - 20x20mm x 2.4 metres Pine - from Mason's Timber;
- TM502 - 21x21mm x 2.4 metres Pine - from Cheshire Mouldings;
- 90o Internal rebate dimension is 16x16mm approx.
Machined from PEFC or FSC Clear Scandinavian Redwood;
Pine 25mm Cushion Corner Mould is ideal to use as an external-corner cover-mould ( In a dry domestic internal location ).
Small softwood mouldings are not recommended for use externally - External use of 25mm TM502 and 40224 Pine Cushion-Corner Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour, grain should be expected - They are not defects;
Other Mouldings and Beadings can be seen -
- Pine Mouldings
- Hardwood Mouldings
- Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber - Cheshire Mouldings - Richard Burbidge |
Mouldings and Beadings -
|- click to see Masons Timber Mouldings.|
|- click to see Cheshire Mouldings Profiles.|
|- click to see Richard Burbidge Mouldings.|
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
1 inch Planed Timber Cushion Corner Bead is usually machined from 25mm Best Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished size : 21mm x 21mm - Masons 40224 - Cheshire Mouldings TM502 -
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the square timber, before machining to corner bead.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free. The specification for pine bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber to be used.
- Moulded 1 x 1 Redwood Timber Corner Bead in Stock - 2.4 metre lengths - 01/11/2020
1" Prepared Cushion Corner Mould should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 1x1 Planed Timber Corner Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes Measured as at - 19/06/2018
Sizes may be the usual timber Nominal size that the 25x25mm Planed Redwood Softwood Corner Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 1x1 Redwood Corner sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±10mm cross-cutting tolerance and there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Corner Bead. ( Be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 20mm Cushion Corner Bead sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply FSC or PEFC Certification for 20mm Cushion Corner with our Chain of Custody Certificates - CoC;
JAS Timber CoC Certification - for FSC: TM502 INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 and for PEFC: TM502 INT-COC-003944.150 - poa;
- Check your Cushion Corner Bead Delivery on arrival, to see that all component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing and that ALL other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Pine Cushion Corner Bead once work has commenced. Orders of TM502 Cushion Corner, and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for Pine 40224 and TM502 Corner Cushion Timber Moulds.
Van Delivery of 20mm Timber Corner Mould on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Softwood TM502 20mm Cushion Corner Profile weight is approximately 10Kg per Bundle of 10 x 2.4 metre lengths, to include packing;
1 x 1 inch Softwood Cushion-Corner can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
XDP Carrier Delivery of 20mm Pine Corner Mouldings is possible from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres, then 50p per Kg to - Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
XDP parcels of TM502 Cushion Corner Profile can be up to - 2400x400x400mm and 10Kg for £12.40 +vat - The extra over 10Kg, per 1Kg is +£0.50 +vat; ( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints - We have tried! )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery - 2.4 to 3.6 metres from £15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of Pine TM502 and Timber Mouldings.
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Wooden Smoothed Corner Mouldings, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The October 2020 Scandinavian Redwood Timber Board Price List is current - 01/11/2020
- The Cheshire Mouldings October 2020 Pine Mouldings Price List is current - 01/11/2020
- The April 2020 Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings Price List is current - 01/11/2020
- The Masons Timber April 2020 Softwood Mouldings Price List is current - 01/11/2020
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Softwood Prepared 20mm Cushion Corner - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of TM502 20mm Corner correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.