200mm Whitewood Pine Jointed Board (fin: 199x18mm) - Richard Burbidge®
200mm Pine Jointed Board - Scandinavian Whitewood - from Richard Burbidge®
- Finished section 199x18mm with 45mm laminated solid pine staves, and 3mm chamfered corners; In the following lengths :
PB01 - 850mm x 199mm x 18mm - This size has been discontinued - 3 left in stock - 01/10/2018
PB05 - 1150mm x 199mm x 18mm
PB09 - 1750mm x 199mm x 18mm
PB13 - 2350mm x 199mm x 18mm
For cutting or machining of 200mm Pine Board see : Machining in Workshop
We keep other widths of Whitewood Pine Board - 250mm Board - 300mm Board - 400mm Board - 500mm Board - 600mm Board
and also in Redwood - Pine Jointed Board - and Oak and Hardwoods - Hardwood Jointed Board
Other Timber wide boards can be seen - Softwood PSE Timber
Pine Softwood is a natural product - variations in knots, colour & grain should be expected - They are not defects.
|To see all our Richard Burbidge products -|
- The PEFC logo & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC logo & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Richard Burbidge® 200mm Whitewood Pine-Board
- Sanded 3mm Bevel-corner Furniture Board;
- Laminated from 45mm wide solid pine staves
- 18mm thickness Knotty Pine Scandinavian Whitewood;
- Ideal for use as Display Units, Furniture, Room-Dividers, Shelves, Storage Boxes, Light Boxes and Linings;
200mm x 18mm Pine Jointed Board should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content;
It is Not Suitable for use as Doors without suitable framing or bracing - twisting & cupping can occur if wide boards are not fixed in place.
Pine Jointed Board is sold for Internal use in domestic dry areas.
- Please fully treat top & bottom surfaces, all edges & cut-outs with a Microporous Woodstain or Danish Oil™ that will control moisture movement in/out of the timber, and fix securely to avoid any cupping in your Pine Jointed Board.
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the 200mm Planed Whitewood Board is sold in, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Softwood Board sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±5mm on width, ±10mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after manufacturing the timber board, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the 200mm Jointed Board. ( Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date; eg - At present there is a 3mm bevel on 4 long corners of the Whitewood Pine-Board, whereas Redwood Pine-Board has a square corner profile )
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 200mm Whitewood Jointed Board sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply Certification for 200mm Whitewood Board with our Chain of Custody Certificate - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification 200mm Whitewood Board TT-CoC-003944.150 - poa;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Larger orders and Direct Deliveries of 200mm Whitewood Board are supplied as a Special Order.
|For more details of Pine Board, see the Richard Burbidge website -|
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 200mm Timber Jointed Boards
Van Delivery of 8" Timber Jointed Boards on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat )
Approximate weights of Richard Burbidge 200mm Pine Boards are shown in Kg, to include some packaging, careful packing, and to be sent to Zone-A by XDP Carriers®. To purchase up to 2.4 M. Timber Jointed Boards online - Just add to basket, which calculates the shipping charge by weight for the order; ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! ) The XDP Carriage Charge is to Zone-A mainland - poa other zones;
Approximate weight per panel of 200mm x 18mm Pine Jointed Furniture Board, to include packing:
- PB01 850mmx200mm 3.6Kg;
- PB05 1150mmx200mm 4.1Kg;
- PB09 1750mmx200mm 5.2Kg;
- PB13 2350mmx200mm 6.3Kg;
Prepared Timber 8" Jointed Board can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Direct Delivery of Whitewood Jointed Boards from Richard Burbidge may be possible to a Trade address, and costs from £30 +vat per order - poa; - Don't forget, this price can include longer lengths such as Skirtings, Handrails and Baserails that are too long to be sent by our own carriers.
XDP® Carrier Delivery of Timber Jointed Boards is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg - Zone A mainland - poa other zones; XDP parcels can be up to - 2400x400x400mm & 10Kg costing £11.40 +vat then 50p per Kg +vat; We would send Timber items longer than 2.4M with TNT. ( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints; - We have tried! )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT® for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery™ - 2.4 to 3.0 Metres from £15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about 200mm Whitewood, Redwood and Oak Jointed Boards, so that we can quote for shipping )
- The March 2018 Richard Burbidge Whitewood Board Price List is current - 01/06/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about 200mm Wooden Jointed Boards - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of 18mm Board correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.