2" Corner Bead : Square ( 44x44mm x 2.4 M. ) Pine Moulding - JAS Workshop
2" Square Corner Moulded Pine Bead - Machined in the JAS Timber Workshop
44mm x 44mm Square Corner Mould - Softwood Pine - Price is per 2.4 metre length;
Approximately 44x44mm ( with 90o Internal rebate approx. 38mm x38mm ±2mm ) x 2.4 metre length in Pine; The thickness of the timber is usually 5 to 6mm - Machined in our own Joinery Workshop.
Machined from PEFC® or FSC® Certified Joinery Fifths Scandinavian Redwood;
There are quite a few knots in this Softwood Square Corner Moulding, but we do try to select good timber with firm knots.
Pine Square Corner Mould is ideal to use as an external-corner cover-mould ( In a dry domestic internal location ).
- Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour, grain should be expected - They are not defects;
Other Mouldings and Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber®, Cheshire Mouldings® and Richard Burbidge® |
Mouldings and Beadings -
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
2 inch Planed Timber Square Corner Bead is usually machined from 50x50mm Planed Fifth Swedish Redwood in our own workshop - from joinery quality PEFC® or FSC® Scandinavian Softwood Timber - Finished size : 44mm x 44mm -
- Planed 2x2 Redwood Timber is in stock to machine to 2.4 metres of 2" Corner - 01/12/2018
2" Planed Square Corner Mould should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 2x2 Planed Timber Corner Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured at - 10/06/2016 -
Sizes may be timber nominal sizes that the Softwood Corner Bead is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 44mm x 44mm Redwood Corner sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; Also the cut-away portion has a size tolerance of ±2mm on both dimensions; This means that the thickness of the timber wall could vary by up to ±4mm, but we do like to keep it fairly constant. At present the thickness is 5 to 6mm. This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the 50mm Corner Bead. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 2x2 Square Corner sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply FSC or PEFC Certified 2x2 Planed Timber Corner Mould with our Chain of Custody certifications, (CoC) -
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 2x2 Softwood Corner TT-CoC-003944.150 or 2x2 Planed Corner BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - poa;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Corner Bead once work has commenced. Orders of 2" Timber Corner Bead, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for 50mm Pine Corner Square Timber Mouldings
Van Delivery of Timber 50x50mm Corner Square Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Softwood 2 inch Square Corner Moulding chargeable carriage weight is 0.6Kg per 2.4 metre length to include some packaging, our careful packing and XDP Carriers® Zone-A Carriage Charge;
50mm Pine Square-Corner Bead can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight; ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - it's very small! Click it to check the ongoing price for your order )
XDP® Carrier Delivery of Timber Mouldings is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg - Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
XDP parcels of Stairparts can be up to - 2400x400x400mm / 10Kg = £11.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat;
( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints - We have tried! )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT® for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery™ - 2.4 to 3.0 metres from £15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of 45x45mm Corner Bead & Timber Mouldings.
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about 2 inch x 2 inch Corner Square Moulding, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The January 2019 Scandinavian 50mm Redwood Board Price List is current - 01/01/2019
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about 44x44mm Corner Square Bead - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Pine 2" Inch Corner Square Bead correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.