50mm Corner Bead - Redwood 44x44mm Square x 2.4 metres - JAS Workshop
50mm Square Corner - Pine Bead- Machined in the JAS Timber Joinery Workshop;
44mm x 44mm Square Corner Mould - Softwood Pine - Price per 2.4 metre length;
50x50mm nominal, finished sizes are approx. 44x44mm external
- with 90o rebate, and approx. 38x38mm internal size
x 2.4 metres length. ( We can cut other lengths if needed. )
The thickness of the softwood is about 6mm;
Produced from Joinery Quality Fifths Scandinavian Redwood;
There are quite a few knots in this 2x2 inch Softwood Square Corner Moulding, but we do try to select good timber with firm knots.
Pine 44mm Square Corner Beading is ideal to use as an external-corner cover mould ( In a dry domestic internal location ). Small softwood mouldings are not recommended for exterior use; External use of 44mm Pine Corner Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timber externally, or high durability dark hardwoods.
- Softwood is a natural material - variations in knots, colour, grain should be expected - They are not defects;
|Mason's Timber - Cheshire Mouldings - Richard Burbidge
Mouldings and Beadings -
|- for Masons Timber Mouldings.|
|- for Cheshire Mouldings Profiles.|
|- for Richard Burbidge Patterns.|
50 x 50mm Profiled Softwood Corner Bead is usually machined from 2 inch Planed Fifth Swedish Reds in our own workshop - Finished size 44mm square.
- Planed 2x2 inch Redwood Timber is in stock to machine to 2.4 metres of 2 inch Square Corner Bead - 01/08/2021
2" Planed Corner Moulding should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 2 x 2 Moulded Timber Corner Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment, protective weather-proof finishing coats, and regular maintenance. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured at - 03/07/2019
Sizes may be the usual 2x2 nominal Planed Redwood size that the Profiled 50mm Softwood Corner Mould is machined from, with a finished size of 44x44mm that is generally obtained; Redwood Square Corner sizes are generally within ± 2mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, with ± 10mm cross-cutting tolerance and there may be one splitter-saw cut-edge; These sizes are immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the redwood moulding. 2 inch Square Corner may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 2x2 Square Corner sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour, grain or finish.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check your Profiled 2 inch Timber delivery on arrival, to see that all your 50mm Corner Bead's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any 44mm x 44mm Moulded Corner once work has commenced; 2" Profiled Timber orders at variance with our Stock-holding and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for quality 50mm Pine Square Corner Beadings.
Van Delivery of Timber 50x50mm Corner Square Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £6.50 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Softwood 2 inch Square Corner Mould has a chargeable carriage weight of 0.6Kg per 2.4 metre length - to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing, and the Standard Zone-A Shipping Charge by XDP Carriers. To order 2" Pine Corner Beads online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
XDP Carrier Delivery of 44mm Square Corner Lengths costs from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3.6 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery ( there is no damage insurance with XDP ), so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed - ( "unchecked" isn't accepted ) any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; We have tried to intervene with the carrier - but they are immune to complaints.
You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
Haulier Delivery can be done for larger quantities of Quality 44x44mm Corner Bead and Timber Mouldings.
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Pine 50mm Corner-Mouldings, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The July 2021 Scandinavian Redwood 50mm Timber Board Price List is current - 01/08/2021
- The Cheshire Mouldings January 2021 Pine Beadings Price List is current - 01/08/2021
- The October 2020 Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings Price List is current - 01/08/2021
- The Masons Timber October 2020 Softwood Mouldings Price List is current - 01/08/2021
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about 50mm Square Corner Profile Bead - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of Quality 2 inch Square Corner correct, please tell us if you see any errors.