2" Double Astragal Pine Moulding (Size: 44x20mm) - JAS17 Decorative Cover Mould
2" Double Astragal 44x20mm Pine Bead - JAS Timber Mouldings;
44mm x 20mm Moulded Double Astragal - Softwood Pine - Price per Metre, & per Length in the drop-down menu;
JAS17 Timber Mould - 2 inch Double Astragal Moulding - Finished size 44x20mm Scandinavian Softwood - from JAS Timber;
- In Stock for Carrier Delivery - 01/05/2018 -
This is machined by Illingworth Ingham Timber Importers from PEFC or FSC Certified Unsorted Scandinavian Joinery-Grade Redwood, to their Pattern 85;
There are very few knots in this Softwood Double Astragal Mould;
It is ideal for use as a Dado Rail, or Panel Moulding.
- Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour, grain should be expected - They are not defects;
- In stock for Carrier Delivery - TM520 1" 21x9mm Pine Double Astragal
- In Stock for Carrier Delivery - TM521 1.5" 34x12mm Pine Double Astragal
- In Stock for Carrier Delivery - FB388 2" 44x20mm Pine Panel Mould
- In Stock for Carrier Delivery - FB390 2" 44x20mm Pine Double Astragal
Other Mouldings & Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
JAS17 2" Timber Double Astragal Mould is usually machined from Best 2x1 Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished sizes : 44mm x 20mm -
- 4.5 Metre Lengths (and under) of Planed 2x1 Double Astragal in Stock - Available for Van Delivery - 01/05/2018 -
- Carrier Delivery is available for 0.9 M. - 1.2 M. - 1.5 M. - 1.8 M. - 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre JAS17 Prepared Double Astragal Cut Lengths -
- Latest 2x1 Planed Stock has Scandinavian Mill mark: .... // Previous Mill marks have been: JR*US // STORA //
- Lengths & Cutting Tolerances of 25x50mm JAS17 Softwood are shown in the drop down menu -
2" Double Astragal Moulds should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of Timber Double Astragal Mould is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 15/08/2013 -
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the Planed Redwood Softwood Double Astragal Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Redwood Double Astragal sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the Softwood JAS17 Mould, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Double Astragal Moulding. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
We are able to supply Certified Planed Timber 45x20mm Double Astragal Moulding with our Chain of Custody Certifications, CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 2" Timber Double Astragal Mould TT-CoC-003944.150 & 2" Timber Double Astragal Mould BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Double Astragal Mould once work has commenced. Larger orders of Timber Double Astragal Mouldings, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
Having spent two years looking for this size and style of dado rail, it has taken just two days from ordering to fixing! You seem to be a very professional business and i wish you every success.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS or Credit Card payment online for 50mm Double Astragal Moulding
JAS Delivery of 2" Double Astragal Mould on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The weight of JAS17 44x20mm Softwood Double Astragal Mould is approximately 0.6Kg per metre, to include packing;
Prepared 2" Timber Double Astragal Mould can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
XDP Carrier Delivery of Timber Double Astragal Moulding is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £11.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Double Astragal Mould, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The July 2017 Scandinavian 25mm Redwood Boards Price List is current - 01/06/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any further details about 44x20mm Double Astragal Mould - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Pine 2 Inch Double Astragal Mould Beading correct, but mistakes can be made!