1x1 Planed Light Hardwood (ex 25x25mm - Finished size: 21x21mm x 2.4 Metres.) Masons 03824
1x1 Planed Hardwood Bead - (25x25mm Nominal) - Current stock is from Masons Timber
Machined from Ayouf Light Hardwood Timber - Finished Planed size : 21x21mm
- 2.4 Metre lengths Planed 1x1 Square Bead from Masons in stock - 01/05/2017 -
- On Special Offer - 20% off full bundles but has a proportion of a Brittle Black Sapwood -
1 x 1 Planed Hardwood Timber is ideal to use as Decorative framing, beading, edging, battening, and stud-work;
Hardwoood is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Price is per 2.4 metre length of 25x25mm PSE -
POA : quantity discounts, cut lengths or extra machining on 1 x 1 Planed Hardwood - Machining in Yard - Machining in Workshop - Workshop Time
Other Planed Timber sizes - Softwood PSE Timber
Other Mouldings & Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
- The PEFC logo & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC logo & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
25x25mm Planed Timber is usually machined from 25mm Best Joinery quality Ayouf Hardwood Timber - Finished size : 21x21mm : (1" x 1" Planed Timber - Finish 7/8" x 7/8" ) - Masons Timber 03824 -
The Masons Timber Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides ( of the square timber, before machining to 1" x 1" Planed Hardwood); The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- THERE IS A PROPORTION OF A BRITTLE BLACK SAPWOOD -
- PLANED 21x21mm HARDWOOD TIMBER BEAD IN STOCK - 2.4 METRE LENGTHS - 07/12/2016 -
- CARRIER DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE FOR 2.4 METRE PSE LIGHT HARDWOOD BEAD LENGTHS - SEE DELIVERY TAB.
1x1 Planed Hardwood Timber should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; 1x1 Light Hardwood can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment & weather-proof coating; External use of 1x1 Planed Timber is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- SIZES NOT MEASURED AS AT - 03/11/2016
Sizes may be the usual timber NOMINAL size that the 25mm Planed Hardwood is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 1x1 Hardwood sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the 1x1 Planed Beading. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 1x1 PLANED HARDWOOD sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Beading once work has commenced; 1x1 Bead orders, & Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 1x1 Planed Hardwood (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards)
Van Delivery of 25mm PSE Hardwood on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Mason's 03824 2.4 Metre Hardwood (21 x 21 PSE Planed Timber) carriage weight is approximately 0.9Kg per 2.4 metre length, to include some packaging, and careful packing;
Prepared 21x21mm Planed Timber can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
XDP Carrier Delivery of 1x1 Square Pine Moulding is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £9.60 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is slightly higher with XPD than TNT, but not insured. )
- You can select a "safer" insured, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
Haulier Delivery of 1x1 Planed Timber by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities - poa;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Prepared 1 x 1 inch Ayouf Hardwood, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The September 2016 Masons Timber Hardwood Mouldings Price List is current - 27/05/2017 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details about 25mm x 25mm Planed Hardwood - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Prepared 1" x 1" Ayouf Timber correct, but mistakes can be made!