18mm MDF American Black Walnut-2-Sides A/B grade 2440x1220x19mm
18mm MDF - American Black Walnut veneer 2-sides A/B Grade 2440x1220x19mm
8x4 3/4" ; long-grain real-veneered Walnut face and reverse side balanced, on medium-density fibreboard panel.
- This is not a product that we currently have in stock (We do have 10x4 Walnut MDF) - 01/02/2019 - Please contact us if you need Delivery - Often direct delivery is possible;
- Prices vary continually on Real Walnut Veneers - The price applies to our current stock only;
Real Veneer Crown-Cut American Black Walnut or similar species;
Colour and specifications can vary from batch to batch.
Real Veneer Walnut - approximately 8x4 x 3/4" imperial size;
Long-grain Walnut veneered onto medium-density fibreboard core;
This is an internal board, and is not edged - we sell a suitable 22mm iron-on board edging - Walnut Real-Veneer Edging
Walnut is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected; They are not defects.
Other Walnut panel products are :
- 4mm Walnut-faced 1-side Plywood 8x4;
- 18mm Walnut-faced 2-sides MDF 10x4;
- 25mm Walnut-faced 2-sides MDF 8x4;
See other real veneer panels - Veneered Boards
18mm Walnut veneer MDF Board 2440x1220x19mm -
- 3/4" 8x4 MDF Walnut Panels are in stock - Available for van delivery - 02/01/2019 - poa
- Carrier Delivery is available for cut lengths - poa
Real Veneer Walnut - approximately 8x4 x 3/4" imperial size panels;
0.6mm long-grain Walnut veneered both sides, onto 18mm medium-density fibreboard core MDF, and then sanded to give an approximate thickness of 19mm; This is an internal board, with MR (Moisture Resistant) glueline;
8x4 x 1" imperial size panels are also available (2440x1220x25mm) and it is possible to get 10x4 x 3/4" sheets of Walnut MDF - (3050x1220x18mm).
Usually the Walnut is a crown-cut veneer, cut across the side of the log, leaving some straight grain either side. As the crown cut moves through the log towards the centre, the leaves become wider with the crown being narrower and more well defined, with wider straight grain sections on either side.
Walnut MDF is ideal for large areas of Real Walnut Veneer board, and it is easily cut to size;
We stock Real Walnut veneer iron-on Board Edging to cover cut edges.
Walnut is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - they are not defects.
Sizes are the usual 8x4 panel nominal size that the Walnut MDF Board is manufactured to, with a finished size 2440x1220x19mm - Manufacturing tolerances are generally ± 0.5mm on thickness / ± 1mm on width and ± 2mm on length; This is the size immediately after manufacturing the Walnut MDF panel, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of this MDF Walnut board. (Be aware - Walnut Veneered Boards may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured 19mm Walnut MDF Panel sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply certified Walnut MDF Panels with our Chain of Custody certifications, (CoC) :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - Walnut MDF TT-CoC-003944.150 or Walnut MDF BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - poa
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Panel Product once work has commenced; Walnut MDF Board orders and direct deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
18mm Walnut MDF can be ordered online - (If you require the full size 8x4 sheet, please contact us regarding the extra delivery charge to your postcode. Then please Continue Shopping <--- & add ( x... that we will tell you) of the Delivery product to basket - JAS Delivery )
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 18mm Walnut veneered MDF
Van Delivery of 8x4 Walnut MDF Boards on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weight of a 2440x1220x19mm Black American Walnut MDF panel is 43Kg;
68Kg is used as a shipping weight, to include cutting in the workshop and wrapping in a bubble-wrap or corrugated-paper type material, to send by carrier - Just add to basket to view a total price with shipping.
The 8x4 Boards must be cut for Carrier Delivery - (This can be 4'x4' - 4'x32" - 4'x2' or 2'x2' sizes for packing (Less sawcuts); Put required size in the Special Instructions Box.)
Contact us for other cut sizes in the Workshop - Machining in Workshop - We use a dual blade saw to reduce the spelching on the underside of the sheet - 01254 54000
For alternative Delivery Methods below - Please contact us - 01254 54000
Carrier Delivery of Walnut MDF Boards costs from £11.40 +vat for up to 10Kg then 50p per Kg, but the weight of one 8x4 board is about 43Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones.)
Haulier Delivery of 8x4 Walnut Veneered MDF Boards by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities; The delivery is charged as 2 pallet spaces to your postcode - poa
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Black Walnut MDF Panels, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The April 2017 Veneered MDF Board Price List is current - 01/05/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants with any enquiries about American Black Walnut 18mm MDF Board - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of 18mm Walnut MDF correct, but mistakes can be made!