18mm x 600mm Radiata Pine A-Grade Jointed Board | CHOOSE options
18mm Radiata Clear Pine A-Grade Jointed Board - 2.4 and 3.0 metre lengths
x 600mm and 1220mm widths - Edge-Jointed Solid Timber Staves.
At present only 2.4 metre x 600mm panels are in stock - Please phone for availability of other sizes - 01254 54000
We have 18mm x 600mm x 2.4m - 2400mm x 18mm Pine ProBoard
and 18mm x 600mm x 1.8m - 1800mm x 18mm Pine ProBoard
18mm Knot Free Radiata-Pine solid stave Edge-Jointed Boards -
Solid-Pine finger-jointed timber staves can be 40mm to 60mm wide by 18mm thick.
- Radiata Pine 18mm Board has mainly 45mm to 48mm staves.
- A-grade Clear Pine, and is sanded but untreated;
- Polythene wrapped;
- Ideal for use as Worktops, Desktops, Display Units, Room Dividers, Furniture, Kitchen Carcasses, Shelves, Storage Boxes, Light Boxes and Door & Window Linings;
18mm Radiata Pine Furniture Board sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±5mm on width, a cross-cutting tolerance and there may be splitter saw cut-edges; This is the size immediately after manufacturing the timber board, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Pine Jointed Board. The size and profile of Clear-Pine Boards may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
Available 18mm Radiata Pine Board sizes :
- 2400x600x18mm - 2440x1220x18mm - 3000x1220x18mm
There are also sizes in 9mm, 12mm, 22mm and 24mm thickness.
Radiata Pine Softwood is a natural product - variations in colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
18mm Radiata Knot Free Solid-Stave Board should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Not suitable for use as doors without suitable framing or bracing - twisting and cupping can occur if wide boards are not fixed in place.
Radiata Pine Jointed Board is sold for internal domestic use in dry areas.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 18mm Radiata Pine Board sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour, grain or finish.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply certified 18mm Clear Pine Boards with our Chain of Custody Certificates, CoC - JAS Timber CoC Certification - PEFC 18mm Radiata Pine Board INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- On delivery check that all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing and that ALL other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Board after cutting - Radiata Pine Boards are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 18mm Radiata Pine Board.
Van Delivery of Pine 18mm Knot Free Board in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £10 +vat - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights for Width Laminated 18mm Clear Pine Boards may be shown in Kg - to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and the Tuffnells Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options to choose in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Tuffnells Carrier Delivery of 18mm Clear Pine Board Lengths costs from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery, so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed ( "unchecked" is not valid ) - any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; Please do not accept your delivery if damage is apparent - Refuse it marked "Damaged" so that it is returned to us - thanks. You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
Haulier Delivery of 18mm Pine A Grade Laminated Board can be done for larger quantities, charged per 1.2 metre pallet space to your postcode - poa;
Direct Delivery of Radiata Pine Jointed Panels may be possible from some of our suppliers - poa;
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Edge-jointed 18mm Pine Fixboard type panels, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The April 2022 Quarterly 25mm Softwood Price-Lists will apply unless there is a new currency based over-rider - 01/04/2022
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about 18mm Radiata Pine Boards - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of 18mm Radiata Proboard correct, please tell us if you see any errors,thanks.