18mm x 2400mm PROboard A/B Grade Redwood Jointed Board | CHOOSE options
18mm Pine Jointed Board - 2400mm A/B Grade Knotty-Pine ProBoard;
Widths x 600mm / 500mm / 400mm / 300mm with Finger-Jointed Solid Softwood Staves.
18mm Pine solid timber width Jointed-Boards - Solid-Pine finger-jointed timber staves can be 40mm to 60mmwide by 18mm thick.
Proboard 18mm Board has mainly 45mm to 48mmstaves - The timber is a fairly knotty pine redwood, and is untreated;
18mm Pine Redwood Furniture Board sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±5mm on width, a cross-cutting tolerance and there may be splitter saw cut-edges; This is the size immediately after manufacturing the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Pine Jointed Board. (Be aware: The size and profile of Knotty-Pine Board may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
Available 2400mm Proboard Pine Board sizes :
- 2400x600x18mm - 2400x500x18mm - 2400x400x18mm - 2400x300x18mm -
There are also 1800mm sizes, and 1200mm sizes in 18mm thickness, and sizes in 27mm and 40mm thickness.
Pine Softwood is a natural product - variations in knots, colour & grain should be expected - They are not defects.
18mm Pine Redwood Timber Board should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content;
Not suitable for use as doors without suitable framing or bracing - twisting & cupping can occur if wide boards are not fixed in place.
Pine Jointed Board is sold for internal domestic use in dry areas.
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the 18mm Pine Board is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
At present the Long edges of Redwood Jointed Board have square corners. ( Richard Burbidge Whitewood Boards have a 3mm chamfered corner. )
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 18mm Pine Jointed Board sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply certified 18mm Pine Timber Boards with our Chain of Custody Certifications, CoC -
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 18mm Pine Board INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 or 18mm Pine Board INT-COC-003944.150 - poa;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Board after cutting - Pine Timber Boards are supplied as a Special Order.
Also see - 3000x630x27mm Contract Pine Board
Pro-board Furniture-Board™ 18mm Redwood Timber:
- Sanded square-corner profile 18mm thick Furniture Board;
- Edge-glued laminated, finger-jointed on the length, from 40-60mm solid pine staves;
- A/B Grade Scandinavian Redwood - 18mm thickness Knotty Pine;
- Polythene wrapped;
- Ideal for use as Worktops, Desktops, Display Units, Room Dividers, Furniture, Kitchen Carcasses, Shelves, Storage Boxes, Light Boxes and Door & Window Linings;
Not suitable for use as Doors without suitable framing or bracing - Twisting & cupping can occur if Pine Boards are not fixed in place. For internal domestic use, in dry areas.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 18mm Pine x 2400mm ProBoard.
Van Delivery of Knotty Pine 18mm x 2400mm Jointed Pro-Board in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £10 +vat - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights for 2.4 metre width-jointed 18mm Softwood Panels may be shown in Kg per metre, or per length - to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and the Tuffnells Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options to choose in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Tuffnells Carrier Delivery of 2.4 metre x 18mm Redwood Pro-Board Lengths costs from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery, so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed ( "unchecked" is not valid ) - any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; Please do not accept your delivery if damage is apparent - Refuse it marked "Damaged" so that it is returned to us - thanks. You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
Haulier Delivery of 18mm Knotty-Pine A/B Grade Laminated Board can be done for larger quantities, charged per 1.2 metre pallet space to your postcode - poa;
Direct Delivery of 2.4 metre Pine Jointed Sections may be possible from some of our suppliers - poa;
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about 2400mm edge-jointed 18mm Pine Worksurfaces, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The April 2022 Quarterly 25mm Scandinavian Softwood Price-Lists will apply unless there is a new currency based over-rider - 01/05/2022
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about 2.4 metre x 18mm Pine Jointed Boards - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of Laminated 18mm Panels correct, please tell us if you see any errors, thanks.