18mm Pine A/B Grade - PROboard Redwood Jointed Board
18mm Pine Redwood Jointed Board - A/B Grade PRO-Board™;
- Finished sizes - 600x18mm - 500x18mm - 400x18mm - 300x18mm with Knotty-Pine Redwood Finger-Jointed Solid Timber Staves.
Also see - 3000x630x27mm Contract Pine Board
PRO-board Furniture-Board™ 18mm Redwood Timber:
- Sanded square-corner profile 18mm thick Furniture Board;
- Edge-glued laminated, finger-jointed on the length, from 40-60mm solid pine staves;
- A/B Grade Scandinavian Redwood - 18mm thickness Knotty Pine;
- Polythene wrapped;
- Ideal for use as Worktops, Desktops, Display Units, Room Dividers, Furniture, Kitchen Carcasses, Shelves, Storage Boxes, Light Boxes and Door & Window Linings;
Not suitable for use as Doors without suitable framing or bracing - Twisting & cupping can occur if Pine Boards are not fixed in place. For internal domestic use, in dry areas.
For machining of Redwood Pine Board see - Machining in our own Workshop
- The PEFC Logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC Logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
18mm Pine solid timber Jointed-Boards - Solid-Pine finger-jointed timber staves can be 40mm to 60mm wide by 18mm thick.
This 18mm Board has mainly 45mm to 48mm staves - The timber is a fairly knotty pine redwood, and is untreated;
18mm Pine Redwood Board sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±5mm on width, ±10mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after manufacturing the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Timber Jointed Board. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- Sizes measured - 07/11/2013 -
Available 2400mm PROboard Pine Board sizes :
- 2400x600x18mm - 2400x500x18mm- 2400x400x18mm - 2400x300x18mm -
There are also 1800mm sizes, and 1200mm sizes in 18mm thickness, and sizes in 27mm and 40mm thickness.
Pine Softwood is a natural product - variations in knots, colour & grain should be expected - They are not defects.
18mm Pine Redwood Timber Board should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content;
Not suitable for use as doors without suitable framing or bracing - twisting & cupping can occur if wide boards are not fixed in place.
Pine Jointed Board is sold for internal domestic use in dry areas.
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the 18mm Pine Board is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
At present the Long edges of Redwood Jointed Board have square corners. ( Richard Burbidge Whitewood Boards have a 3mm chamfered corner. )
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 18mm Pine Jointed Board sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply certified 18mm Pine Timber Boards with our Chain of Custody Certifications, CoC -
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 18mm Pine Board BMT-PEFC-1119.150 or 18mm Pine Board TT-CoC-003944.150 - poa;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Board after cutting - Pine Timber Boards are supplied as a Special Order.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 18mm Pine Jointed Board
JAS Delivery of Pine Board on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Approximate weights for 600mm panels of Redwood Fixboard Pine PROboard, with packaging are -
- 2400x300mm 10Kg;
- 2400x400mm 13.4Kg;
- 2400x500mm 16.7Kg;
- 2400x600mm 20Kg;
ProBoard 18mm Pine Board can be ordered online; Just add to basket which calculates carriage by weight.
Carrier Delivery is possible on Pine Jointed Board from £11.40 +vat for 10Kg/2.4M, then +50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
Direct Delivery is sometimes possible on Pine Jointed Board - poa
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about 3/4" Pine Board so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The January 2017 Pine Jointed Board Price List is current - 01/06/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details on these Proboard Redwood 18mm Pine Jointed Boards - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of 18mm Redwood Furniture Board correct, but mistakes can be made!