18mm MDF White Oak-2-Sides A/B grade 3050mm x 1220mm x 19mm
18mm 10x4 MDF : Oak Real-Veneer 2-sides A/B Grade 3050x1220x19mm
10x4 3/4" ; long-grain Real-veneered American White Oak face and Oak reverse side balanced, on Medium-density fibreboard Panel.
- This product is currently out of stock - 01/09/2018 - Please contact us if you need Delivery -
- Prices vary continually on Real Oak Veneers - The price applies to our current stock only;
Real Veneer Crown-Cut American White Oak or similar species;
Colour and specifications can vary from batch to batch.
18mm White-Oak Crown-cut Real-veneer 10x4 MDF Board - 3050x1220x19mm -
Real Veneer White Oak - approximately 10x4 x 3/4" Imperial size panels;
0.6mm long-grain Oak veneered both sides, onto 18mm medium-density fibreboard-core MDF, and then sanded to give an approximate thickness of 19mm;
Long-grain Oak veneered onto medium-density fibreboard core;
This is an internal board, with MR glueline and is not edged - we sell a suitable 22mm iron-on board edging - Oak Real-Veneer Edging
10x4 x 1" Imperial size panels are also available ( 3050x1220x25mm ) and we keep 8x4 x 3/4" sheets of Oak MDF in stock - ( 2440x1220x18mm ).
Usually the Oak is a Crown-cut veneer, cut across the side of the log, leaving some straight grain either side. As the crown cut moves through the log towards the centre, the leaves become wider with the crown being narrower and more well defined, with wider straight grain sections on either side.
Oak MDF is ideal for large areas of Real Oak Veneer board, and it is easily cut to size;
We stock Real Oak veneer iron-on Board Edging to cover cut edges.
Also we stock Solid Oak PSE's and Mouldings; Oak PSE can be used to give a solid oak appearance to Oak MDF Boards, and Oak Mouldings can be used to give a panel effect on the face of Oak MDF and it can be edged with Solid Oak timber moulding to give the appearance of a solid oak panel - Oak Mouldings
American White Oak is a paler timber than European Oak;
Oak is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - they are not defects.
Sizes are the usual 10x4 panel nominal size that the Oak MDF Board is manufactured to, with a finished size 3050x1220x19mm - Manufacturing tolerances are generally ±0.5mm on thickness / ±1mm on width and ±2mm on length;
Oak Veneered Boards may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured Oak 10x4 MDF sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply Certification for FSC® or PEFC® 18mm Oak MDF 10x4 Board with our Chain of Custody Certificates ( CoC ) - JAS Timber CoC Certification - FSC 18mm Oak MDF 10x4 TT-CoC-003944.150 or PEFC 18mm Oak MDF 10x4 BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - poa;
- Check your Oak MDF Board delivery on arrival, to see that all component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Larger orders and Direct Deliveries of 18mm Oak MDF 10x4 Board are supplied as a Special Order.
Other Oak panel products are :
- 4mm Oak-faced 1-side Plywood 8x4;
- 18mm Oak-faced 2-sides MDF 8x4;
- 25mm Oak-faced 2-sides MDF 8x4;
- 25mm Oak-faced 2-sides MDF 10x4;
See other real veneer panels - Veneered Boards
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
10x4 Boards of 18mm Oak MDF can be ordered online as "cut for carrier" size pieces ( see below ).
- If you require the full size 10x4 sheet, please contact us regarding the extra delivery charge to your postcode, then please Continue Shopping and Add x... ( that we tell you ), of the delivery item to basket - JAS Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 10x4 Oak Veneered MDF.
Van Delivery of 18mm Oak 10x4 MDF Boards on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
The approximate weight of a 3050x1220x19mm Oak MDF Panel is 54Kg;
95Kg is used as a chargeable shipping weight, to include cutting in the workshop and wrapping in a bubble-wrap or corrugated-paper type material, to send by carrier - Just add to basket to view a total price with shipping.
Contact us for cut to size in the Workshop - Machining in Workshop - We use a dual blade saw to reduce the spelching on the underside of the sheet;
For alternative delivery methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000
Carrier Delivery of Oak Veneered Board costs £11.40 +vat for up to 10Kg then 50p per Kg to Zone A mainland - poa other zones; If sent by carrier it is better to cut 10x4 Oak Boards to a smaller size to avoid damage in transit; - This can be 4'x4' - 4'x32" - 4'x2' or 2'x2' approximate sizes for packing; ( Less sawcuts ) Put the required size in the Special Instructions Box.
For approximate size cutting on 10x4 Oak Veneered Boards for Transport, select - Machining in Yard
For a better cut in the Workshop select - Machining in Workshop ( For more accuracy, and to reduce the spelching on the underside of the sheet; )
Haulier Delivery of Standard 10x4 Oak Real Veneer Panels can be arranged for larger pallet quantities; The delivery is charged as 2 pallet spaces to your postcode.
Direct Delivery of 10x4 Oak Veneered Boards may be possible from some of our suppliers depending on quantity.
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about 10x4 Unfinished Real-Oak Veneered Sheets, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The July 2018 Oak-Veneered Panel Price List is current - 01/09/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber with any further enquiries about all types of 10x4 Real-Veneered Panels - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep Prices and Specifications of Oak 10x4 Boards correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.