18mm MDF American Black Walnut-2-Sides A/B grade 3050x1220x19mm
18mm MDF : American Black Walnut veneer 2-sides A/B Grade 3050x1220x19mm
10x4 3/4" ; long-grain Walnut veneered and balanced medium-density fibreboard panel
- This is a product that we have to order in - 01/09/2018 - Please contact us if you need delivery -
- Prices vary continually on Walnut Veneers - Price applies to our stock only as at 14/12/2014
Real Veneer Crown-Cut American Black Walnut or similar species;
Colour and specifications can vary from batch to batch.
Veneer cut from this part of the log produce leaves with crown pattern with some straight grain either side. As the crown cut moves through the log towards the centre, the leaves become wider with the crown being narrower and more well defined, with wider straight grain sections on either side.
Real Veneer Walnut - approximately 10x4 x 3/4" imperial size;
Long-grain Walnut veneered onto medium-density fibreboard core;
This is an internal board, and is Not edged - we sell a suitable 22mm iron-on board edging > Walnut Veneer Edging
Walnut is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected.
Veneered Boards may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. If it is important, then you need to check any specifications before commencing work.
We cannot be held responsible for any variations in board dimensions, construction or grain pattern.
See other real veneer panels - Veneered Boards
18mm 10x4 Walnut veneer MDF Board 3050x1220x19mm -
- 3/4" 10x4 MDF Walnut MDF Panels are in stock - available for Van Delivery - 01/09/2018 - POA;
- Carrier Delivery is available for cut lengths - POA;
Real Veneer Walnut - approximately 10x4 x 3/4" imperial size panels;
0.6mm long-grain Walnut veneered both sides, onto 18mm medium-density fibreboard core MDF, and then sanded to give an approximate thickness of 19mm; This is an internal board, with MR (Moisture Resistant) glueline;
10x4 x 1" imperial size panels are also available (3050x1220x25mm) and we keep 8x4 x 3/4" sheets of Walnut MDF in stock - (2440x1220x18mm).
Usually the Walnut is a crown-cut veneer, cut across the side of the log, leaving some straight grain either side. As the crown cut moves through the log towards the centre, the leaves become wider with the crown being narrower and more well defined, with wider straight grain sections on either side.
Walnut MDF is ideal for large areas of Real Walnut Veneer board, and it is easily cut to size;
We stock Walnut veneer iron-on Board Edging to cover cut edges.
Walnut is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - they are not defects.
Sizes are the usual 10x4 panel nominal size that the Walnut MDF Board is manufactured to, with a finished size 3050x1220x19mm - Manufacturing tolerances are generally ± 0.5mm on thickness / ± 1mm on width and ± 2mm on length;
Walnut Veneered Boards may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured panel sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
We are able to supply Certified Walnut MDF Board with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - Walnut MDF TT-CoC-003944.150 & Walnut MDF BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Larger orders and Direct Deliveries of Walnut MDF are supplied as a Special Order.
Other Walnut Panel products are :
- 4mm Walnut-faced 1-side Plywood 8x4;
- 18mm Walnut-faced 2-sides MDF 8x4;
- 25mm Walnut-faced 2-sides MDF 8x4;
- 25mm Walnut-faced 2-sides MDF 10x4;
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
18mm Walnut MDF can be ordered online; (Please contact us regarding delivery charge to your postcode.)
Add to basket, then please Continue Shopping <--- & Add (x...) of the delivery item to basket: JAS Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 18mm Walnut veneered MDF
Van Delivery of 10x4 Walnut 18mm MDF Boards on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weight of a 3050x1220x19mm Walnut MDF Panel is 54Kg;
84Kg is used as a shipping weight, to include a cut in the workshop and wrapping in a bubble-wrap or corrugated-paper type material, to send by carrier - Just add to basket to view a total price with shipping.
Carrier Delivery is possible on 18mm Walnut MDF smaller panels from £11.40 +vat for 10Kg/2.4M, then +50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones) 10x4 boards will have to be cut to be sent by carrier;
Haulier Delivery of 10x4 Walnut Veneered 18mm MDF Boards by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities; The delivery is charged for 3 pallet spaces to your postcode.
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about 10x4 Walnut 18mm MDF, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The January 2017 Veneer MDF Board Timber Price List is current - 01/04/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants with any enquiries about 3/4" 10x4 Walnut MDF - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of 18mm 10x4 Black Walnut correct, but mistakes can be made!