3/4 inch Cushion Corner Bead - 18x18mm x 2.4 metres - TM501 Pine - Bundle/30
3/4 inch Cushion Corner Moulded Pine Bead - Cheshire Mouldings TM501
Finished size 18mm x 18mm "Rounded-Corner" Profile - Softwood Pine
- Price is per bundle of 30 lengths x 2.4 metres;
- 18x18mm ( with 90o Internal rebate dimension approx. 13x13mm square. ) x 2.4 metres Clear Pine.
- TM501 - 18x18mm x 2.4 metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
- 900 Internal rebate dimension is 13x13mm approx.
Machined from PEFC or FSC Clear Scandinavian Redwood;
Pine 18mm Cushion Corner Mould is ideal to use as an external-corner cover-mould ( In a dry domestic internal location ).
Small softwood mouldings are not recommended for use externally - External use of 18mm TM501 Pine Cushion-Corner Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour, grain should be expected - They are not defects;
Other Mouldings and Beadings can be seen -
- Pine Mouldings
- Hardwood Mouldings
- Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber - Cheshire Mouldings - Richard Burbidge |
Mouldings and Beadings -
|- click to see Masons Timber Mouldings.|
|- click to see Cheshire Mouldings Profiles.|
|- click to see Richard Burbidge Mouldings.|
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
18mm Profiled Timber Cushion Corner Bead is usually machined from 25mm Best Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished size : 18mm x 18mm - Cheshire Mouldings TM501
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides of the square timber, before machining to corner bead; The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- Prepared 1x1 Redwood Timber Corner in stock for direct delivery - Bundles of 30 x 2.4 metres - 01/11/2020
1" Planed Cushion Corner Mould should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 1x1 Planed Timber Corner Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 23/05/2017
Sizes may be the timber nominal sizes that the 1 inch Softwood Cushion Corner Beads are machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 18mm Redwood Cushion Corner sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±10mm cross-cutting tolerance and there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the 1 inch Corner, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Corner Bead. ( Be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 18mm Cushion Corner Bead sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply FSC or PEFC Certification for 18mm Cushion Corner with our Chain of Custody Certificates - CoC;
JAS Timber CoC Certification - for FSC: TM501 INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 and for PEFC: TM501 INT-COC-003944.150 - poa;
- Check your Cushion Corner Delivery on arrival, to see that all component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing and that ALL other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Pine Corner Bead once work has commenced. Orders of TM501 Cushion Corner, and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for Pine TM501 18mm Cushion Corner Mould.
Van Delivery of 18mm Softwood Corner Moulding on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Pine TM501 18mm Cushion Corner Profile chargeable carriage weight is approximately 10Kg per Bundle of 10 @ 2.4 metre lengths, to include packing;
3/4" Softwood Cushion-Corner can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
XDP Carrier Delivery of 18mm Pine Corner Mouldings is possible from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4 metres, then 50p per Kg - Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
XDP parcels of TM501 Cushion Corner Profile can be up to - 2400x400x400mm / 10Kg = £12.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat; ( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints - We have tried! )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery - 2.4 to 3.6 metres from £15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be farranged for larger quantities of Pine TM501 and Timber Mouldings.
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Wooden Smooth Corner Mouldings, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The July 2020 Scandinavian Redwood Timber Board Price List is current - 01/09/2020
- The Cheshire Mouldings September 2020 Pine Mouldings Price List is current - 01/09/2020
- The April 2020 Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings Price List is current - 01/09/2020
- The Masons Timber April 2020 Softwood Mouldings Price List is current - 01/09/2020
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Softwood Prepared 20mm Cushion Corner - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of TM501 18mm Corner correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.