6" Internal Door Casing - Cut Length ( ex 38x150mm - Finished size: 143x32mm - Rebate: 38x12mm ) Softwood
6" Internal Softwood Door Casing : *Redwood / Pine* Cut Length
- 150mm Internal Casing lengths in Stock - 01/10/2019
This product is normally an upper-gulf Fifth Swedish redwood, stocked in 4.2 metre lengths if we can get them!
- The measured overall width is 143mm but this can vary from batch to batch.
- Sizes measured as at - 12/09/2016
- Contact us if this size is critical.
The price is shown per running metre of 38x150mm Internal Door Casing, and per length in the drop-down menu;
- We can cut these Casing Lengths in our workshop to a specific width - up to 143mm;
- Select the Fine-cutting option in the drop-down menu, and tell us the Casing Width you require.
- We can also Trench these Casing Lengths in our workshop to a specific Door Width;
- Select the Trenching option in the drop-down menu for the length you require trenching, and tell us your Door Width ( We will allow 3mm for clearance ).
This door casing timber is untreated and not-primed.
Timber is a natural product - variations in colour, grain and knots should be expected - they are not a fault.
See our Door Casing Range in Softwood, Hardwood and Oak: Internal Door Casing & Door Linings
OtherMouldings and Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber®, Cheshire Mouldings® and Richard Burbidge® |
Mouldings and Beadings -
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
150x38mm Planed Internal Timber Door Casing is usually machined from 38mm Fifths Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Redwood Timber - Finished size : 143x32mm;
- 4.2 Metre lengths in Stock - 01/10/2019 - Available for Van Delivery.
- Carrier Delivery is available for 0.9 - 1.2 - 1.5 - 1.8 - 2.1 and 2.4 metre 6 inch Internal Casing Cut Lengths.
- Latest 6 Inch Internal Door Casing Stock has Scandinavian Mill mark : SCA - Previous marks include: ?Royal* - Enso - etc.
- Lengths and Cutting tolerances of 150x38mm Planed Redwood are shown in the Drop-down menu.
Machined from 38x150mm Fifth Swedish redwood, loose lengths,
- Finished sizes: 143x32mm - Rebate: 38x12mm.
( Finished section: 5-3/4" x 1-1/4" and rebated: 1-1/2" x 1/2". )
Normally used for internal doors on internal stone or brick walls.
6x1.5" Planed Timber Internal Casing should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content;
6" Softwood Internal Door Casings are not recommended for external use;
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the 150mm Door Casing is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Planed 150mm Internal Redwood Door Casing sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width with one splitter saw edge and ±10mm cross-cutting tolerance although - be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 150mm Int. Casing sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply 6 inch Internal Softwood Casing with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC
JAS Timber PEFC Certification - 150mm Casing BMT-PEFC-1119.150 or FSC Certification - 150mm Casing TT-CoC-003944.150 - poa;
- Check your delivery of Pine Door Casing on arrival, to see that all your 150mm Rebated Casing's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Cut Length and Trenched 6" Internal Casing, and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Cut Length 6" Internal Door Casings.
Van Delivery of 150mm Door Casing lengths on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
The chargeable carriage weight of 6" Internal Door Casing is 2.8Kg per metre, including packaging;
6 inch Internal Door Casing can now be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Carrier Delivery of 150mm Door Casing is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; 2.4 to 3M. + £15 +vat; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry so that we can quote for delivery. )
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants with any enquiries about Cut Length 150mm Door Linings, Door Casings & Door Frames - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of 6" Door Casing Lengths correct, but mistakes can be made!