4.5 inch VT&G1S Dummy V-Groove Cladding - Redwood size 112 x 14mm | CHOOSE length
Dummy Groove VT&G Redwood Cladding -
Centre-V and V-Joint Tongue and Groove 114mm cover x 14mm thick
ex 125x19mm Scandinavian Redwood boards - Planed Tongued & Grooved V-joint 1-Side and Dummy-V
You can see our range of T&G Floorings and Claddings - Timber - Floorboard - Matchboard - Cladding
125x18mm Softwood Dummy V-groove Cladding is usually machined from 38mm Joinery Quality Fifth Scandinavian Redwood Timber - Current finished size : 113mm cover x 14mm thickness - (4-1/2" x 9/16");
The present stock needs approximately 8.7 linear metres laid, to cover 1 square metre of finished wall or ceiling area; Don't forget you may have some wastage if you want to finish each board on a joist, as is the recommended practise.
- 2.7 M. - 3.0 M. 3.3 M. and 3.9 Metre Lengths of Dummy-Groove Cladding Lengths in stock available for delivery on our van - 03/02/2020 -
- Latest Dummy V-Groove stock has Scandinavian Mill mark : TBT - Previous marks include: SCA / *MBN* / B-N ;
- Carrier Delivery is available for 0.9 M. / 1.2 M. / 1.5 M. / 1.8 M. / 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre VT&G Dummy-Groove Softwood cut lengths -
- Length & Cutting Tolerances of Dummy-Groove Redwood are shown in the drop-down menu -
Dummy-Groove Timber Cladding tends to shrink, twist & cup when moved into the warmer drier environment of a house, so leave in the room to acclimatise in a stack, to stop the twisting and cupping, and shuffle the boards occasionally so that they dry out slowly and evenly, to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content;
Softwood Dummy V-groove Cladding can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment & weather-proof coating; External use of Dummy Centre-grooved Board is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
If these dummy-groove planed tongued and grooved boards are used externally for making your own garden buildings - sheds, summer houses, playhouses, dog kennels etc or if used for external v-groove cladding, etc, it is at your own risk, & the boards must be treated with a suitable external timber preservative & weather-proof coating.
- Sizes measured as at - 23/07/2012 - Previous Dummy-Groove sizes have been 114mm cover and 15mm thickness (there could be a mixture of these sizes).
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the Dummy Centre-Groove Board is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Moulded Timber Dummy-Groove sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Dummy-Groove Timber Mould. The size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before ordering, or commencing work.
We are able to supply Certified Dummy V-Grooved Timber Cladding with our Chain of Custody Certificates - CoC : JAS Timber CoC Certification - for FSC 4.5" Dummy-Groove it is INT-COC-003944.150 and for PEFC 4.5" Dummy-Groove it is INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Larger orders and Direct Deliveries of Dummy-Groove Cladding are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
- £2.07 + VAT 20%
- £1.39 + VAT 20%
- £1.93 + VAT 20%
- £3.20 + VAT 20%
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Redwood Dummy-Groove VT&G Boards.
Van Delivery of Reds 4.5 inch Dummy.V Tongue and Groove Cladding in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £10.00 +vat - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights for Profiled Redwood Dummy.V VT&G Boards may be shown in Kg per metre, or per length - to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and Tuffnells Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options to choose in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Tuffnells Carrier Delivery of 4.5" Reds Centre.V-VT&G Matchboard Lengths costs from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery, so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed ( "unchecked" is not valid ) - any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; Please do not accept your delivery if damage is apparent - Refuse it marked "Damaged" so that it is returned to us - thanks. You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
Haulier Delivery of Timber Reds VT&G Mouldings can be done for larger quantities, charged per 1.2 metre pallet space to your postcode - poa;
Direct Delivery of Profiled 4.5 inch VT&G Lengths may be possible from some of our suppliers - poa;
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Profiled Redwood Dummy V-Groove Boards, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The January 2022 Quarterly Scandinavian Softwood Price Lists are current - 01/03/2022
- The January 2022 Cheshire Mouldings Flooring and Claddings Price List is current - 01/03/2022
- The October 2021 Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings Price List is current - 01/03/2022
- The Masons Timber October 2021 Softwood, Hardwood and Oak Mouldings Price Lists are current - 01/03/2022
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Prepared Dummy-Vee Tongue and Groove Profiles - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of Reds Dummy V-Cladding correct, please tell us if you see any errors.