4" Internal Door Casing - Cut Length ( ex 100x38mm - Finished size: 94x32mm - Rebate: 38x12mm ) Softwood
4" Internal Softwood Door Casing : *Redwood* Cut Length
- 100mm Internal Casing lengths in Stock - 01/10/2019 -
This product is normally an upper-gulf Fifth Swedish redwood, stocked in 4.2 metre lengths if we can get them!
- The measured overall width is 93mm to 94mm but this can vary from batch to batch.
- Sizes measured as at - 01/06/2016 -
- Contact us if this size is critical -
The price is shown per running metre of 38x100mm Internal Door Casing, and per length in the drop-down menu;
- We can cut these Casing Lengths in our workshop to a specific width - up to 94mm;
- Select the Fine-cutting option in the drop-down menu, and tell us the Casing Width you require.
- We can also Trench these Casing Lengths in our workshop to a specific Door Width;
- Select the Trenching option in the drop-down menu for the length you require trenching, and tell us your Door Width ( We will allow 3mm for clearance ).
This door casing timber is untreated and not-primed.
Timber is a natural product - variations in colour, grain and knots should be expected - They are not a fault.
See our Door Casing Range in Softwood, Hardwood & Oak: Internal Door Casings & Door Linings
100x38mm Planed Internal Timber Door Casing is usually machined from 38mm Fifths Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Redwood Timber - Finished size : 94x32mm;
- 4.2 Metre lengths in Stock - 01/10/2019 - Available for Van Delivery -
- Carrier Delivery is available for 0.9 M. - 1.2 M. - 1.5 M. - 1.8 M. - 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre 4" Internal Casing cut lengths -
- Latest 4 Inch Internal Door Casing Stock has Scandinavian Mill mark : SCA - Previous marks include: *Royal* - Enso - etc -
- Lengths & cutting tolerances of 100x38mm Planed Whitewood are shown in the Drop-down menu -
Machined from 38x100mm Fifth Swedish redwood, loose lengths,
Finished section: 3-3/4" x 1-1/4" & rebated: 1-1/2" x 1/2".
(Finished sizes: 93/95mm x 32mm - Rebated: 38x12mm.)
Used in partitions made from 3x2 scant + 2 x 9mm plasterboards.
4x1.5" Planed Timber Internal Casing should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content;
4" Softwood Internal Door Casings are not recommended for external use;
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the 100mm Door Casing is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Planed 4x1-1/2" Internal Redwood Door Casing sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width with one splitter saw edge & ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance although - be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification;
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work
We are able to supply certified 4" Moulded Softwood Internal Door Casings with our Chain of Custody Certifications, CoC -
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 4 Inch Internal Casings TT-CoC-003944.150 & 4 Inch Internal Casings BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Door Casing once work has commenced. Larger orders of Door Casing and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 4" Internal Door Frame and Door Casing Lengths
Van Delivery of 100mm Door Casings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weight of a Metre of 4" Internal Door Casing is 1.6Kg, to include packing;
4 inch Internal Door Casing can now be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Carrier Delivery is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; 2.4 to 3.0 M. from + £15 +vat - poa Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
(Please contact us if the weight or length is over this, so that we can adjust the item price for purchase;)
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about 4 inch Internal Casing Lengths, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The October 2016 Scandinavian Softwood Price List is current - 01/06/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants with any enquiries about Lengths of 100mm Internal Door Casing - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Cut Length 4" Internal Door Casing correct, but mistakes can be made!