4 inch Round-1-Edge Skirting / Arc - Redwood 18x100mm size 14.5x94mm | CHOOSE length
100mm Pencil R1E / Chamfer Softwood Architrave - Scandinavian Redwood 14mm x 94mm finished size;
- Dual profile 4 inch Round-one-Edge / Chamfered reverse;
See other patterns in pine, hardwood and oak - Skirtings - Architraves - Plinth Blocks
100x20mm Softwood Round Arc is machined from 38mm VTH quality PEFC Scandinavian Redwood Timber - Finished size : 95x15mm
4" Pencil Round Architrave should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; 4" Moulded Softwood R-1-E Arc can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment;
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 20x100mm Rounded Moulded timber is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Moulded 4 inch Redwood sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the 4" Architrave Moulding. The size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details, before ordering, & before commencing work.
We are able to supply FSC and PEFC Certified 4 Inch R-1-E Moulded Timber with our Chain of Custody Certificates, CoC - JAS Timber CoC Certification - 4" R1E INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 or 4" R1E INT-COC-003944.150 - poa;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Mould once work has commenced. Larger orders of 4" Architraves, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Redwood 4 inch dual R1E/Chamfered Arc/Skirting.
Van Delivery of 100mm Pine Architraves in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £10.00 +vat - poa; ( from £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights may be shown for Profiled 4 x 1 inch Arcs in Kg per metre, or per length - to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and Tuffnells Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options to choose in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Tuffnells Carrier Delivery of 100mm R1E/Chamfer Architrave Lengths costs from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery, so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed ( "unchecked" is not valid ) - any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; Please do not accept your delivery if damage is apparent - Refuse it marked "Damaged" so that it is returned to us - thanks. You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
Haulier Delivery of 4" Softwood Arcs can be done for larger quantities, charged per 1.2 metre pallet space to your postcode - poa;
Direct Delivery of Profiled 100mm Arc Lengths may be possible from some of our suppliers - poa;
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Pine, Hardwood and Oak Skirting and 4" Arc Profiles, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The April 2022 Scandinavian Softwood Quarterly Price Lists are current - 01/04/2022
- The January 2022 Cheshire Mouldings Timber Profiles Price List is current - 01/04/2022
- The April 2022 Richard Burbidge Timber Moulding Price Lists are current - 01/04/2022
- The Masons Timber April 2022 Softwood and Hardwood Moulding Price Lists are current - 01/04/2022
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Dual Profiled 100mm Architraves - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of 4 inch Arc Moulds correct, please tell us if you see any errors.