25mm Corner Bead - Redwood 20x20mm Square x 2.4 metres - JAS Workshop
25mm Square Softwood Corner Bead - Machined in the JAS Timber Joinery Workshop
Finished size: 20mm x 20mm Square Corner Pine Mould - Price is per 2.4 metre length;
25x25mm nominal, finished sizes are approx. 20x20mm external with 90o rebate, approx. 14x14mm internal x 2.4 metre length;
The thickness of the softwood is about 6mm;
Machined from Joinery Grade Fifths Scandinavian Redwood;
There are quite a few knots in this 21mm Softwood Square Corner Moulding, but we do try to select good timber with firm knots.
Pine 1 inch Square Corner Beading is ideal to use as an external-corner cover mould ( In a dry domestic internal location ). Small softwood mouldings are not recommended for use externally - External use of 21mm Pine Corner Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timber externally, or high durability dark hardwoods.
- Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour, grain should be expected - They are not defects;
|Mason's Timber - Cheshire Mouldings - Richard Burbidge
Mouldings and Beadings -
|- for Masons Timber Mouldings.|
|- for Cheshire Mouldings Profiles.|
|- for Richard Burbidge Mouldings.|
1 inch Planed Timber Square Corner Bead is usually machined from 50x50mm or 38x38mm Planed Fifth Swedish Redwood - Joinery quality Scandinavian Softwood Timber - Finished size : 20mm to 21mm square - the internal rebate is 14mm to 15mm square, approximately -
This is machined in our Joinery Workshop, and to starting product, is less regular, and knottier than Scandinavian imported beads, but we do select timber with firm knots;
- Planed 2x2 and 1.5x1.5 Redwood Timber are in stock - 2.4 metre lengths of 1 inch Corner are machined from this - 01/08/2021
1" Planed Corner Moulding should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 1 x 1 Moulded Timber Corner Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured at - 01/07/2018
Sizes may be the usual 1x1 nominal Planed Redwood size that the Profiled 25mm Softwood Corner Mould is machined from, with a finished size of 20x20mm that is generally obtained; Redwood Square Corner sizes are generally within ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, with ± 10mm cross-cutting tolerance and there may be one splitter-saw cut-edge; These sizes are immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the redwood corner moulding. 1 inch Square Corner may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 25mm Corner Bead sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour, grain or finish.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check your Profiled 1" Corner delivery on arrival, to see that all your 21mm Square-Corner Bead's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any 1 inch Moulded Corner once work has commenced; 25mm Corner Profiled Pine Orders at variance with our Stock-holding and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as Special Orders.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for quality 1 inch Pine Square Corner Mould.
Van Delivery of 21 x 21mm Redwood Square Corner Moulding on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £6.50 +vat - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
The Softwood 1 inch Square Corner Mould chargeable carriage weight is 0.6Kg per 2.4 metre length - to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing, and the Standard Zone-A Shipping Charge by XDP Carriers. To order 25mm Pine Corner Beads online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options to choose in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
XDP Carrier Delivery of 1" Timber Square Corner Lengths costs from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3.6 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery ( there is no damage insurance with XDP ), so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed - ( "unchecked" isn't accepted ) any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; We have tried to intervene with the carrier - but they are immune to complaints.
You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
Haulier Delivery can be done for larger quantities of 20x20mm Corner Bead, charged per 1.2m pallet space to your postcode - poa;
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Pine 25mm Corner-Mouldings, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The July 2021 Scandinavian Redwood 25mm Timber Board Price List is current - 01/08/2021
- The Cheshire Mouldings January 2021 Pine Beadings Price List is current - 01/08/2021
- The October 2020 Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings Price List is current - 01/08/2021
- The Masons Timber October 2020 Softwood Mouldings Price List is current - 01/08/2021
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about 25mm Square Corner Profile Bead - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of Quality 1 inch Square Corner correct, please tell us if you see any errors.