1" Corner : Square ( Approx 21mm square x 2.4 metre ) Pine - JAS Workshop
1 inch Square Softwood Corner Bead - Machined in the JAS Timber Workshop
21mm x 21mm Square Corner Pine Mould - Price is per 2.4 metre length;
- Approx 21mm External dimension ( 90o Internal rebate dimension is 15mm square approx. ) x 2.4 metres - Machined in our own Joinery Workshop.
Machined from Scandinavian Redwood;
There are quite a few knots in this Softwood Square Corner Moulding, but we do try to select good timber with firm knots;
Pine Square Corner Mould is ideal to use as an external-corner cover-mould ( In a dry domestic internal location ).
Small softwood mouldings are not recommended for use externally - External use of 1 inch Timber Corner Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour, grain should be expected - They are not defects;
Other Mouldings and Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber®, Cheshire Mouldings® and Richard Burbidge® |
Mouldings and Beadings -
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
25mm x 25mm Planed Timber Square Corner Bead is usually machined from 50x50mm or 38x38m Planed Fifth Swedish Redwood - Joinery quality Scandinavian Softwood Timber - Finished size : 20mm to 21mm square - the internal rebate is 14mm to 15mm square, approximately -
This is machined in our Joinery Workshop, and is less regular, and far knottier than Scandinavian imported beads, but we do try to select timber with firm knots;
- Planed 2x2 - 1.5x1.5 - Redwood Timber in stock - 2.4 metre lengths of 1" Corner are machined from this in our workshop - 01/04/2019
1" Planed Square Corner Mould should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 1x1 Planed Timber Corner Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 01/02/2018
Sizes may be timber nominal sizes that the Softwood Corner Beads are machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 1x1 / 20mm x 20mm Redwood Corner sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance and there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into/out of the Corner Bead. ( Be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 1" Corner Bead sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply FSC or PEFC Certified Corner Bead with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 1 inch Corner BMT-PEFC-1119.150 or 1 inch Corner TT-CoC-003944.150 - poa;
- Check your Moulding Delivery on arrival, to see that your 1 inch Corner Profile has all component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and ALL other details are correct prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Corner Bead once work has commenced. Larger orders of 1 inch Softwood Corner and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for 1 inch Pine Mouldings.
Van Delivery of 21x21mm Softwood Corner Square Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Scandinavian Softwood 21x21mm Square Corner Bead chargeable carriage weight is 0.4Kg per 2.4 metre length, to include packing;
Prepared Timber 1" Timber Square Corner Mould can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Carrier Delivery of Pine Corner Moulding is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4 metres, then 50p per Kg to Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
XDP items can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £11.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. We are putting a surcharge selection on many 2.4 M. products so that you can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT. )
Haulier Delivery of Softwood 20mm Corner Bead by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities.
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Pine 25mm Corner-Mouldings, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The January 2019 Scandinavian Redwood 25mm Timber Board Price List is current - 01/04/2019
- The Cheshire Mouldings July 2018 Pine Mouldings Price List is current - 01/04/2019
- The August 2018 Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings Price List is current - 01/04/2019
- The Masons Timber August 2018 Softwood Mouldings Price List is current - 01/04/2019
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Softwood Prepared 25x25mm Square Corner - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of 1 inch Corner correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.