1 inch Corner : Square ( Approx 21mm square x 2.4 metre ) Pine - JAS Workshop
1 inch Square Softwood Corner Bead - Machined in the JAS Timber Joinery Workshop
21mm x 21mm Square Corner Pine Mould - Price is per 2.4 metre length;
25mm nominal, finished sizes are approx. 21x21mm externally ( with 90o rebate, approx. 15mm x 15mm internally ) x 2.4 metre length;
The thickness of the softwood is about 6mm; Machined in our own Joinery Workshop.
Machined from Joinery Fifths Scandinavian Redwood;
There are quite a few knots in this 21mm Softwood Square Corner Moulding, but we do try to select good timber with firm knots.
Pine 1 inch Square Corner Beading is ideal to use as an external-corner cover-mould ( In a dry domestic internal location ). Small softwood mouldings are not recommended for use externally - External use of 21mm Pine Corner Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timber externally, or high durability dark hardwoods.
- Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour, grain should be expected - They are not defects;
Other Mouldings and Beadings can be seen -
- Pine Mouldings
- Hardwood Mouldings
- Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber - Cheshire Mouldings - Richard Burbidge |
Mouldings and Beadings -
|- click to see Masons Timber Mouldings.|
|- click to see Cheshire Mouldings Profiles.|
|- click to see Richard Burbidge Mouldings.|
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
25mm x 25mm Planed Timber Square Corner Bead is usually machined from 50x50mm or 38x38mm Planed Fifth Swedish Redwood - Joinery quality Scandinavian Softwood Timber - Finished size : 20mm to 21mm square - the internal rebate is 14mm to 15mm square, approximately -
This is machined in our Joinery Workshop, and to starting product, is less regular, and knottier than Scandinavian imported beads, but we do try to select timber with firm knots;
- Planed 2x2 and 1.5x1.5 Redwood Timber are in stock - 2.4 metre lengths of 1 inch Corner are machined from this in our workshop - 03/02/2020
1" Planed Square Corner Mould should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 1x1 Planed Timber Corner Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 01/02/2018
Sizes may be timber nominal sizes that the Softwood 1 inch Corner Bead is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 1x1 / 20mm x 20mm Redwood Corner sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±10mm cross-cutting tolerance and there may be splitter saw cut-edges; This is the size immediately after machining the 25mm Square Corner, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into/out of the 1" Corner Bead. ( Be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 25mm Corner Bead sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check your Profiled 1 inch Timber delivery on arrival, to see that all your 21mm Corner Bead's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any 21x21mm Moulded Corner once work has commenced; Profiled Timber Orders at variance with our Stock-holding and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for 1 inch Pine Mouldings.
Van Delivery of 21x21mm Softwood Corner Square Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Softwood 1 inch Square Corner Moulding chargeable carriage weight is 0.6Kg per 2.4 metre length to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing, and the Standard Zone-A Shipping Charge by XDP Carriers. To order 25mm Pine Corner Beads online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
XDP Carrier Delivery of Corner Mouldings is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4 metres, then 50p per Kg - Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
XDP parcels of Timber Profiles can be up to - 2400x400x400mm / 10Kg = £11.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat; ( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints - We have tried! )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery - 2.4 to 3.6 metres from £15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of 20x20mm Corner Bead and Timber Mouldings.
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Pine 25mm Corner-Mouldings, so that we can quote for carriage. )
- The January 2020 Scandinavian Redwood 25mm Timber Board Price List is current - 01/03/2020
- The Cheshire Mouldings January 2020 Pine Mouldings Price List is current - 01/03/2020
- The February 2020 Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings Price List is current - 01/03/2020
- The Masons Timber February 2020 Softwood Mouldings Price List is current - 01/03/2020
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about 25mm Square Corner Profile - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of 1 inch Corner correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.