Atlantic Status Door HandlesNuance JB Kind Internal Doors are New for 2015Atlantic Mediterranean Door HandlesJB Kind Special Offer DoorsAtlantic Senza Pari Door HandlesRichard Burbidge Pine Louvre Door RangeDigital Lock with HoldbackSecurit DIMPLE Lever Door HandlesFire Door CasingsStormguard Door Sills
22x125mm Whitewood T&G FLOORING (Finished - 114/5x18mm) - Tongue and groove floor board - 4.5" Cover - 3/4" Thickness;
ex 125x22mm Scandinavian Sawfalling Whitewood boards - Planed Tongued & Grooved PTGV 22 x 125mm;
At present the cover is 114/115mm (4-1/2") and thickness is 18mm (3/4");
Machined from PEFC certified Sawfalling-grade Scandinavian 22mm Whitewood Boards;
- 3.9 M. - 4.2 M. & 4.8 M. METRE LENGTHS of 4-1/2" TONGUE & GROOVED IN STOCK - 20/07/2014 -
- CARRIER DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE FOR 0.9 M. / 1.2 M. / 1.5 M. / 1.8 M. / 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre 4x1 PSE PLANED SOFTWOOD CUT LENGTHS -
- LENGTHS & CUTTING TOLERANCES of 4.5" T&G FLOORING SOFTWOOD ARE SHOWN IN THE DROP DOWN MENU -
- LATEST STOCK IS SCANDINAVIAN MILL MARK : M+K -
- LENGTHS & CUTTING TOLERANCES ARE SHOWN IN THE DROP DOWN MENU -
- IN STOCK - Current lengths are: 3.9 M. - 4.2 M. - 4.5 M. & 4.8 Metres - some is SCANDINAVIAN MARK M+K - 20/07/2014 -
- THESE WILL HAVE TO BE CUT FOR CARRIER DELIVERY 0.9 M. to 2.4 M. -
- PEFC Whitewood Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected.
Whitewood Timber Flooring tends to shrink, twist & cup when moved into the warmer drier environment of a house, so leave in the room to acclimatise in a stack, to stop the twisting and cupping, and shuffle the boards occasionally so that they dry out slowly and evenly, to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content;
- T&G FLOORING PROFILE SIZES MEASURED AS AT - 24/07/2012 -
Sizes are the usual timber NOMINAL size that the 25x125mm Planed Whitewood Floorboard is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Planed 4-1/2" Whitewood Flooring sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width & ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance although - be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
We are able to supply Certified Moulded Timber Floorboard with our Chain of Custody Certifications -
JAS Timber COC Certification - SA-COC-003209 & SA-PEFC/COC-003209 ;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced;
- PRICE PER LINEAR METRE & PER LENGTH, SHOWN; (~8.8 LINEAR METRE LAYS TO 1 SQUARE METRE; Equivalent to £11.05 PER SQUARE METRE +VAT;)
- We can price larger quantities and pack lots per cubic metre;
POA : EXTRA CUTTING or MACHINING on TIMBER FLOORBOARD - MACHINING IN YARD - MACHINING IN WORKSHOP - WORKSHOP TIME -
ALSO SEE OUR OTHER T&G FLOORINGS and CLADDINGS > TIMBER FLOORBOARD MATCHBOARD CLADDING
There are no reviews yet.