22x125mm Whitewood T&G FLOORING (Finished - 114/5x18mm)- Tongue and groove floor board - 4.5" Cover - 3/4" Thickness;
ex 125x22mm Scandinavian Sawfalling Whitewood boards - Planed Tongued & Grooved PTGV 22 x 125mm;
At present the cover is 114/115mm (4-1/2") and thickness is 18mm (3/4");
Machined from PEFC certified Sawfalling-grade Scandinavian 22mm Whitewood Boards;
- IN STOCK - Current lengths are: 3.9 M. - 4.2 M. & 4.5 Metres - 16/04/2013 -
- THESE WILL HAVE TO BE CUT FOR CARRIER DELIVERY 0.9 M. to 2.4 M. -
- PEFC Whitewood Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected.
Whitewood Timber Flooring tends to shrink, twist & cup when moved into the warmer drier environment of a house, so leave in the room to acclimatise in a stack, to stop the twisting and cupping, and shuffle the boards occasionally so that they dry out slowly and evenly, to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content;
- T&G FLOORING PROFILE SIZES MEASURED AS AT - 24/07/2012 -
Sizes are the usual timber NOMINAL size that the 25x125mm Planed Whitewood Floorboard is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Planed 4-1/2" Whitewood Flooring sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width & ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance although - be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
We are able to supply Certified Moulded Timber Floorboard with our Chain of Custody Certifications -
JAS Timber COC Certification - SA-COC-003209 & SA-PEFC/COC-003209 ;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced;
- PRICE PER LINEAR METRE & PER LENGTH, SHOWN; (~8.8 LINEAR METRE LAYS TO 1 SQUARE METRE; Equivalent to £11.05 PER SQUARE METRE +VAT;)
- We can price larger quantities and pack lots per cubic metre;
POA : EXTRA CUTTING or MACHINING on TIMBER FLOORBOARD - MACHINING IN YARD - MACHINING IN WORKSHOP - WORKSHOP TIME -
ALSO SEE OUR OTHER T&G FLOORINGS and CLADDINGS > TIMBER FLOORBOARD MATCHBOARD CLADDING
We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 5" T&G Whitewood Floorboard (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards)
DELIVERY of Timber 5" Floorboard on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5.00 +vat, or £1.00 +vat per mile - poa;
- (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weight of 125mm Whitewood T&G Flooring is 1.4Kg per metre, including packaging;
CARRIER DELIVERY of 5" T&G Flooring is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg;
2.4 to 3.0 M. + £15+vat! - poa; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones.)
Lengths up to 3.0 Metres can be delivered by carrier - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about 4-1/2" Tongue & Groove Softwood Floorboard, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details about 5" Whitewood T&G Floorboards - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of 4.5" Softwood T&G correct, but mistakes can happen!
There are no reviews yet.