Intelligent Door Handles on Special Offer with 25% OFFGet 15% Off FREE FOLD Oak Internal Door Frame SystemGet 15% Off FREE FOLD White Internal Door Frame SystemGet 25% Off All Atlantic Mediterranean Door HandlesJB Kind Doors on Special Offer until 31st March 2015Get Free Delivery When You Spend £75 on Atlantic Door HandlesGet Free Delivery for 6+ Pairs of DIMPLE Door HandlesSpecial Offer on Borg Digital LocksGet 20% Off Pine Mouldings and BeadingsGet 10% Off Overhead Door Closers
22x125mm Whitewood T&G FLOORING (Finished - 114/5x18mm) - Tongue and groove floor board - 4.5" Cover - 3/4" Thickness;
ex 125x22mm Scandinavian Sawfalling Whitewood boards - Planed Tongued & Grooved PTGV 22 x 125mm;
At present the cover is 114/115mm (4-1/2") and thickness is 18mm (3/4");
Machined from PEFC certified Sawfalling-grade Scandinavian 22mm Whitewood Boards;
- 3.9 M. - 4.2 M. & 4.8 M. METRE LENGTHS of 4-1/2" TONGUE & GROOVED IN STOCK - 20/07/2014 -
- CARRIER DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE FOR 0.9 M. / 1.2 M. / 1.5 M. / 1.8 M. / 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre 4x1 PSE PLANED SOFTWOOD CUT LENGTHS -
- LENGTHS & CUTTING TOLERANCES of 4.5" T&G FLOORING SOFTWOOD ARE SHOWN IN THE DROP DOWN MENU -
- LATEST STOCK IS SCANDINAVIAN MILL MARK : M+K -
- LENGTHS & CUTTING TOLERANCES ARE SHOWN IN THE DROP DOWN MENU -
- IN STOCK - Current lengths are: 3.9 M. - 4.2 M. - 4.5 M. & 4.8 Metres - some is SCANDINAVIAN MARK M+K - 20/07/2014 -
- THESE WILL HAVE TO BE CUT FOR CARRIER DELIVERY 0.9 M. to 2.4 M. -
- PEFC Whitewood Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected.
Whitewood Timber Flooring tends to shrink, twist & cup when moved into the warmer drier environment of a house, so leave in the room to acclimatise in a stack, to stop the twisting and cupping, and shuffle the boards occasionally so that they dry out slowly and evenly, to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content;
- T&G FLOORING PROFILE SIZES MEASURED AS AT - 24/07/2012 -
Sizes are the usual timber NOMINAL size that the 25x125mm Planed Whitewood Floorboard is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Planed 4-1/2" Whitewood Flooring sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width & ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance although - be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
We are able to supply Certified Moulded Timber Floorboard with our Chain of Custody Certifications -
JAS Timber COC Certification - SA-COC-003209 & SA-PEFC/COC-003209 ;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced;
- PRICE PER LINEAR METRE & PER LENGTH, SHOWN; (~8.8 LINEAR METRE LAYS TO 1 SQUARE METRE; Equivalent to £11.05 PER SQUARE METRE +VAT;)
- We can price larger quantities and pack lots per cubic metre;
POA : EXTRA CUTTING or MACHINING on TIMBER FLOORBOARD - MACHINING IN YARD - MACHINING IN WORKSHOP - WORKSHOP TIME -
ALSO SEE OUR OTHER T&G FLOORINGS and CLADDINGS > TIMBER FLOORBOARD MATCHBOARD CLADDING
There are no reviews yet.