PATTERN 10 Obscure Glazed White Primed Internal Door - XL Joinery DoorsPATTERN 10 Clear Glazed White Primed Internal Door - XL Joinery DoorsPATTERN 10 White Primed Internal Door - XL JoineryRoto Roof Window Venetian BlindsRoto Roof Window Pleated BlindsRoto Roof Window Blackout BlindsRoto Roof Window Exclusive Roller BlindsRoto Roof Window Standard Roller BlindsPESARO Clear Glazed Oak Internal Door - XL Joinery DoorsPESARO Flush-routered Oak Internal Door - XL Joinery Doors
Profiled Timber Mouldings and Beadings:
We stock a wide range of timber mouldings in softwood, hardwood and oak.
Profiled Softwood Mouldings are machined from Certified PEFC Scandinavian Pine.
We stock a wide range of Timber Mouldings in Softwood, Hardwood, Ash and Oak.
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a defect.
Sizes are the usual timber NOMINAL size that the Profiled Timber Mouldsing is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Profiled Moulded Redwood sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width with one splitter saw edge & ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance although - be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
Softwood Mouldings are not recommended for use externally without suitable treatment and maintained finish coat;
Some Mouldings are not recommended anyway if parts of the moulding are too thin or not suitable for the purpose, or we have a more suitable moulding.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
WE ARE ABLE TO SUPPLY CERTIFIED MOULDED TIMBER with our CHAIN OF CUSTODY CERTIFICATIONS - COC -
JAS TIMBER COC CERTIFICATION - SA-COC-003209 & SA-PEFC/COC-003209 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced. Some larger orders, and direct deliveries are Special Orders.
We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for PEFC Timber Mouldings (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards) -
DELIVERY of Timber Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Approximate weights of Profiled PEFC Softwood Mouldings are shown in Kg, to include packing;
CARRIER DELIVERY of Profiled Timber Mouldings is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; 2.4 to 3.0 M. from + £15+vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
HAULIER DELIVERY by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of Softwood Timber Mouldings.
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Shaped Timber Mouldings, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- Cheshire Mouldings SEPTEMBER 2013 Price List is current; - 01/08/2014 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants with any enquiries about Profiled Timber Mouldings - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Patterned Timber Mouldings correct, but mistakes can occur!
Web Design Lancashire by Brickweb