150x25mm Moulded Oak Skirting is usually machined from 25mm Oak Timber Board - Finished size : 144x19mm;
- 4.0 M. & 4.3 METRE LENGTHS of 6x1 HARDWOOD IN STOCK - 31/07/2014 - AVAILABLE FOR VAN DELIVERY -
- CARRIER DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE FOR 0.9 M. - 1.2 M. - 1.5 M. - 1.8 M. - 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre 8x1 PSE PLANED HARDWOOD CUT LENGTHS -
- LATEST 9x1 STOCK HAS NO IMPORT MILL MARK;
- LENGTHS & CUTTING TOLERANCES of 25x225mm PLANED HARDWOOD ARE SHOWN IN THE DROP DOWN MENU -
9x1 Sapele Hardwood normally has no knots; but an od one or two isn't impossible.
9x1 Planed Sapele Hardwood Timber should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; 9x1 Planed Hardwood can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment & weather-proof coating; External use of 9x1 PSE is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- 221x20mm SIZES MEASURED AS AT - 31/07/2014 -
Sizes are the usual timber NOMINAL size that the 25x225mm Planed Sapele timber moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 9x1 Hardwood sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
We are able to supply CERTIFIED 9x1 PLANED HARDWOOD with our CHAIN of CUSTODY CERTIFICATIONS :
JAS TIMBER COC Certification - 9x1 SA-COC-003209 & 9x1 SA-PEFC/COC-003209 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced;