OAK TORUS / OGEE 6" SKIRTING (20x145mm) - Solid Oak Skirting-Board
6" Oak Torus / Ogee Skirting Board - 145x20mm
OAK 6" TORUS / OGEE Reversible SKIRTING BOARD - (19x145mm)
- KD American White OAK (Kiln Dried) Ex 150x25mm finished size- random lengths.
- ex 150x25mm Planed and Moulded KD American White OAK (Kiln Dried) - Finished size: 144x19mm - random lengths. - 4.0 & 4.3 METRE LENGTHS - IN STOCK - 31/07/2014 -
- WE WILL HAVE TO CUT THESE FOR CARRIER DELIVERY - White Oak is widely used for Cabinet-making, Furniture manufacture, Shop-fitting, Panelling, Flooring and Joinery-work. Oak is a temperate white hardwood;
6x1 torus or Ogee Moulded Oak Skirting is ideal to give a "period" look to rooms.
White Oak Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects. Price is per running metre of Oak 150x25mm Reversible Skirting, & per length in the drop-down menu;
- we can price larger quantities and pack lots per cubic metre. For cutting or machining of 6 inch T Planed Timber see : MACHINING in Yard or for more accuracy see : MACHINING in Workshop OAK & ASH Timber Mouldings: OAK & ASH PROFILES Other PLANED TIMBER sizes can be viewed: PSE TIMBER TIMBER WIDE BOARDS can be seen: PINE JOINTED BOARD
150x25mm Moulded Oak Skirting is usually machined from 25mm Oak Timber Board - Finished size : 144x19mm;
- 4.0 M. & 4.3 METRE LENGTHS of 6x1 HARDWOOD IN STOCK - 31/07/2014 - AVAILABLE FOR VAN DELIVERY -
- CARRIER DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE FOR 0.9 M. - 1.2 M. - 1.5 M. - 1.8 M. - 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre 8x1 PSE PLANED HARDWOOD CUT LENGTHS -
- LATEST 9x1 STOCK HAS NO IMPORT MILL MARK;
- LENGTHS & CUTTING TOLERANCES of 25x225mm PLANED HARDWOOD ARE SHOWN IN THE DROP DOWN MENU -
9x1 Sapele Hardwood normally has no knots; but an od one or two isn't impossible.
9x1 Planed Sapele Hardwood Timber should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; 9x1 Planed Hardwood can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment & weather-proof coating; External use of 9x1 PSE is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- 221x20mm SIZES MEASURED AS AT - 31/07/2014 -
Sizes are the usual timber NOMINAL size that the 25x225mm Planed Sapele timber moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 9x1 Hardwood sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
We are able to supply CERTIFIED 9x1 PLANED HARDWOOD with our CHAIN of CUSTODY CERTIFICATIONS :
JAS TIMBER COC Certification - 9x1 SA-COC-003209 & 9x1 SA-PEFC/COC-003209 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced;
We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Oak 150mm Skirting Board (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards) -
DELIVERY of 6" Oak Skirting Boards on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5.00 +vat, or £1.00 +vat per mile - poa;
- (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat)
The approximate weight of 20x145mm Oak 6" Skirting Board is 2Kg per metre, including packaging;
CARRIER DELIVERY of 150mm Oak Mouldings is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg;
2.4 to 3.0 M. + £15+vat! Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
HAULIER DELIVERY by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of 6" Oak Timber Mouldings.
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about 148mm Oak Skirting Boards, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants with any enquiries about Oak 6" Skirting Boards - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Machined Oak 20x145mm Skirting Board (correct, but mistakes can happen!
There are no reviews yet.
Web Design Lancashire by Brickweb