3.5" LOG LAP CLADDING (88x18mm) Knotty-Pine Whitewood
3.5" Log Lap Cladding - Profile
LOG LAP BOARDING 88x18mm PEFC Whitewood - 3.5" Cover
Tongue and groove timber Loglap cladding; Ideal to give a log-lap effect on walls and ceilings;
This board is untreated softwood whitewood timber;
From SCA Timber, this Moulded 4x7/8" Scandinavian Pine Whitewood Timber is PEFC Certified;
- Moulded 22x100mm softwood T&G;
- Finished size of 18x95mm - with an 88mm cover when joined together;
- Machined from an excellent quality Joinery Sawfalling grade Swedish Whitewood, with a few firm knots;
- Sold in random lengths up to 5.1 Metres, for local delivery;
- Nationwide delivery available from stock 0.9 to 2.4 Metre lengths;
If these log-lap planed tongued and grooved boards are used externally for making your own garden buildings - sheds, summer houses, playhouses, dog kennels etc or if used for external log-lap cladding, etc, THEN THE BOARDS MUST BE TREATED WITH A SUITABLE EXTERNAL TIMBER PRESERVATIVE & COATING.
PEFC Whitewood is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected.
Price is shown per running metre, and per length in the drop-down menu - we can price larger quantities and pack lots per cubic metre.
ALSO SEE OUR OTHER T&G FLOORINGS and CLADDINGS > TIMBER FLOORBOARD MATCHBOARD CLADDING
- 4.8 METRE LENGTHS LOG-LAP CLADDING LENGTHS IN STOCK AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY ON OUR VAN - 13/02/2014 -
- LATEST LOG-LAP STOCK HAS SCANDINAVIAN MILL MARK : TBT - PREVIOUS MARKS INCLUDE: SCA / *MBN* / B-N ;
- CARRIER DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE FOR 0.9 M. / 1.2 M. / 1.5 M. / 1.8 M. / 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre LOG LAP SOFTWOOD CUT LENGTHS -
- LENGTHS & CUTTING TOLERANCES of LOG LAP WHITEWOOD ARE SHOWN IN THE DROP DOWN MENU -
Timber Cladding tends to shrink, twist & cup when moved into the warmer drier environment of a house, so leave in the room to acclimatise in a stack, to stop the twisting and cupping, and shuffle the boards occasionally so that they dry out slowly and evenly, to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content;
- SIZES MEASURED AS AT - 23/07/2012 -
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the Log Lap Board is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Moulded Timber Log Lap sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width ;
(Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. If it is important, then you need to check these sizes and profiles before commencing work. We cannot be held responsible for any variations in timber sizes, pattern, colour or grain.)
We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 100mm Softwood Log Lap Boarding (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards) -
DELIVERY of Loglap Timber on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5.00 +vat, or £1.00 +vat per mile - poa;
- (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;) Log Lap PEFC Timber Boarding weighs approximately 1.1Kg per metre, including packaging;
CARRIER DELIVERY of Log Lap Timber Cladding is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg;
2.4 to 3.0 M. + £15+vat; ( Zone A mainland - poa other areas.)
Anything longer than 3.0M is not suitable unless in pallet quantities that can be sent by haulier;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about PEFC Softwood Loglap Cladding,so that we can quote for delivery.)
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details about PEFC Softwood T&G Loglap Cladding - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Softwood Log/Lap Board correct, but mistakes can happen!
DUMMY GROOVE 1-Side VT&G REDWOOD Cladding (113x14mm) 4.5" Cover - price per metre:
There are no reviews yet.
Web Design Lancashire by Brickweb