100x22mm Softwood Loglap Cladding is usually machined from 22mm Sawfalling Scandinavian Whitewood Timber - Finished size : 88mm cover x 18mm thickness;
- 4.8 and 5.1 METRE LENGTHS of LOG-LAP CLADDING LENGTHS IN STOCK AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY ON OUR VAN - 20/07/2014 -
- LATEST LOG LAP STOCK HAS SCANDINAVIAN MILL MARK : TBT - PREVIOUS MARKS INCLUDE: SCA / *MBN* / B-N ;
- CARRIER DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE FOR 0.9 M. / 1.2 M. / 1.5 M. / 1.8 M. / 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre LOG LAP SOFTWOOD CUT LENGTHS -
- LENGTHS & CUTTING TOLERANCES of LOG-LAP WHITEWOOD ARE SHOWN IN THE DROP DOWN MENU -
Log-Lap Timber Cladding tends to shrink, twist & cup when moved into the warmer drier environment of a house, so leave in the room to acclimatise in a stack, to stop the twisting and cupping, and shuffle the boards occasionally so that they dry out slowly and evenly, to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content;
Softwood Loglap Cladding can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment & weather-proof coating; External use of Log-Lap Board is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- SIZES MEASURED AS AT - 23/07/2012 - PREVIOUS LOGLAP SIZES HAVE BEEN 88mm COVER and 18mm THICKNESS (THERE COULD BE A MIXTURE OF THESE SIZES).
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the Log Lap Board is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Moulded Timber Log Lap sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge;
(Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. As can be seen from the images, there has been a change of profile - the current pattern is ....... )
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
WE ARE ABLE TO SUPPLY CERTIFIED LOGLAP TIMBER CLADDING WITH OUR CHAIN of CUSTODY CERTIFICATIONS :
JAS TIMBER COC CERTIFICATION - LOGLAP SA-COC-003209 & LOGLAP SA-PEFC/COC-003209 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced.