Intelligent Door Handles on Special Offer with 25% OFFGet 15% Off FREE FOLD Oak Internal Door Frame SystemGet 15% Off FREE FOLD White Internal Door Frame SystemGet 25% Off All Atlantic Mediterranean Door HandlesJB Kind Doors on Special Offer until 31st March 2015Get Free Delivery When You Spend £75 on Atlantic Door HandlesGet Free Delivery for 6+ Pairs of DIMPLE Door HandlesSpecial Offer on Borg Digital LocksGet 20% Off Pine Mouldings and BeadingsGet 10% Off Overhead Door Closers
Made to Size PLYWOOD FD30 Fire Door (Half Hour) - Unfinished -
- 44mm Internal Fire-Check Door - Made to Measure (MtM) Solid or with Vision Panels -
- PLYWOOD FIRE DOORS NEED TO BE ORDERED WITH a DELIVERY CHARGE - JAS DELIVERY - PLEASE CONTACT US -
AT PRESENT MANUFACTURING TIME IS APPROXIMATELY 3 WEEKS + DELIVERY TIME - 17/11/2014 - PLEASE PLAN AHEAD !
Glazed to Order, BWF Certified Anegre Fire Doors are made to your specification as a Special Order;
Once ordered there can be no alteration or cancellation.
Prices in the top drop-down menu are for Cut to Size and Lipped 2 Long edges Plywood FD30 Millenium Fire Door Blanks, up to the size shown - Add on lipping, glazing options, and Fire Door Frames in the boxes below that - Standard 10mm lippings have a 3mm trimming allowance, or if the Fire Door Frames are already fitted, and not square, then 20mm lippings can be used to give a 13mm trimming allowance.
Prices are current at - 06/07/2014 - but contact us as prices can vary depending on stock;
Please contact us with details of the sizes you need, and any Vision Panels, so that we can confirm the price.
We also need to know a Postcode for your enquiry as delivery is expensive for these heavy Fire Doors.
When ordering, please put the Plywood Fire Door size required in the "Special Instructions" box;
Bespoke size BWF Certified Plywood Fire Doors can be made to your specification, DDA Requirements and Part M of the Building Regulations, and are suitable for Inspected work in Schools, Hospitals, Offices, Industry or at home, for inspection by the Building Inspector or Fire Officer.
- These can be supplied to special sizes or configuration, eg Pair Fire-Doors;
(Plywood Pair Fire Doors can be made with square or rebated meeting-stiles - Normal handing for rebated Fire Door Pairs is for the Left-Hand Door to open away first, but Right-Hand opening away first can be specified.);
- They can also be glazed with various Georgian Safety-Wired Clear, Obscure Wired, Clear-Pyro or Sandblasted-Pyro glazing options, in PyroShield, PyroDur & PyroGuard;
- Apertures can be made to size, and even with circular glass openings - SEE SPEC. PAGE
Some standard Clear Glazed Wired & Fully Clear C730 Laminated Glass options are shown in the drop-down menu above;
The work is carried out in the Fire Door factory under the BWF Certifier Scheme, so that the final Plywood Firedoor retains its certificate, to comply with the current Building Regulations. Every procedure and all materials are covered by the BWF Fire Door & Doorset Scheme; The Tamper Evident BWF label is fitted to all made to size PLY Firedoors; All details and specifications are completely traceable and produced by BWF Certifire Manufacturers.
Plywood Fire Doors are generally made from non-specific Tropical Hardwoods; Colour can vary from a creamy-white to mid-brown or from pale-pink to dark-red hardwoods.
- Plywood is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - Non-specified Hardwood;
- We cannot match to any existing Plywood Fire Doors because of this variation.
We can offer sequence matched Real Timber-veneers for the best colour match; Please inform us if you require this service.
(Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per stile for Millenium Plywood Fire Doors; It is often possible to cut more off a door, but this is at your own risk, and may contravene the Fire Certificate.)
Follow Millenium door care and maintenance advice for treatment of your Ply Fire Door, and to validate their guarantee;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings and glazing are correct prior to any work on site;
- IT IS THE PURCHASER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK THE SUITABILITY OF THIS FIRE DOOR & IT'S CERTIFICATION, IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE DOOR-SURROUND, HARDWARE & THE SITUATION OF USE. MILLENIUM ASH FIRE DOOR BLANKS ARE CERTIFICATED BY WARRINGTONCERTIFIRE - PLYWOOD MtM FIRE DOOR BLANK CERTIFICATE
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot cancel or exchange any MtM Fire Door after order - Plywood Made to Measure Fire Doors are a Special Order.
Decorative real-veneered Made to Size fire doors are available in Anegre, Ash, Beech, Cherry, Koto, Maple, White Oak, Sapele and Walnut veneers, and Plywood, MDF and Kraft face MtM Fire Doors are also available > MtM SOLID & GLAZED VP FIRE DOORS
IF YOU ARE NOT REQUIRING MADE TO SIZE FIRE DOORS then see STANDARD PLY FIRE DOORS (from £32.90 +vat) or PREMDOR VENEER FIRE DOORS (from £67.30 +vat) WHICH ARE MUCH CHEAPER and for GLAZED STANDARD SIZE FIRE DOORS see PREMDOR GLAZED VP FIRE DOORS
There are no reviews yet.