Blockboard Sheets :
We stock Red-Hardwood faced Blockboard and also when available Oak and Ash long-grain veneered Blockboard;
We are also able to supply other veneers such as Cherry, Sapele, Walnut and other veneers to order;
- Contact us with any enquiries.
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected.
- Generally the face grade quality is B/BB or B/C on our standard Hardwood-Faced Blockboard, and A/B face quality on the Oak and Ash Veneered Blockboards. Most blockboards are manufactured using an MR (moisture-resistant) glueline; This doesn't always mean that they will be unaffected by dampness, as it is quite possible for movement in the timber itself. Specifications of blockboard may vary from batch to batch;
- Timber is a natural material and so appearance will vary from board to board.
We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Blockboard Sheets (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards) -
DELIVERY of Blockboard Panel Products on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5.00 +vat, or £1.00 +vat per mile - poa;
- (from £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weight of 2440x1220x18mm Hardwood Blockboard is 32Kg;
CARRIER DELIVERY of Blockboard Sheet Materials is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; 2.4 to 3.0 M. + £15+vat!
Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
HAULIER DELIVERY of Blockboard could be arranged for larger pallet quantities;
DIRECT DELIVERY of Blockboard Boards may be possible from some of our suppliers.
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry so that we can quote for delivery.)
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants with any enquiries about Blockboard Sheets - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications correct, but mistakes can happen!
Web Design Lancashire by Brickweb